Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Attendance: Are You Going To Be There?!

It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, May 3rd, 2020, live gaming session starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 10pm BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything! Also, Note that Buddy, Phoenix and Jack need to make or transfer characters into the game to use, please oh please try to do so before game time!
I will be there

Edited 1588463576
My character should  be fully done by now. Been quite a while since I actually made a 1E/2E character from scratch. And on that note I should be able to make it to the session as well. Got my character's image fully "edited" and everything.
I will be there. Ready to investigate!
It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, May 10th, 2020, live gaming session starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 10pm BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I will be there
Ditto

Edited 1589675350
It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, May 17th, 2020, live gaming session starting at 7pm ET - 4pm PT - 11pm BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
Should be able to make it.
I will be there so we are not starting early Sunday?
oh yea, Can we start at 7pm ET then? 7:30 pm?
Works for me, already have my alarms set for then.
Buddy mentioned he can play tomorrow as well.
It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, May 24th, 2020, live gaming session starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 12am BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I will be there hopefully Roll20 will be here hehe
I should be there. 8pm again this week. C U L8R
I'll be there
It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, May 31st, 2020, live gaming session starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 12am BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I will be there
i will be there
It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, June 7th, 2020, live gaming session starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 12am BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I will be there
Absolutely
I'll be there!
Sorry guys, I completely forgot it was Sunday. I'll try to remember next time.
It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, June 14th, 2020, live gaming session starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 12am BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I will be there
It's role play adventuring time soon for the Ravenloft Play Test! So let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Sunday's, June 21st, 2020, live gaming session starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 12am BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I will be there
S í