This isn't a bug that is all that big, but i still wanted to send in the fact it was working. I have tried to access my posted topics from my profile from google chrome, internet explorer, and firefox. None of these will populate the field that tells me what topics I've posted before. I am running a Windows 7, 1366 x768 screen resolution, java script enabled, 24bit color depth, 13.0.-1 flash version, and have cookies enabled on a HP laptop. I'm not sure how to duplicate the problem since I don't want to spam your system with new profiles just to see if it based around this one. I hope this helps and if there is anything I can do to provide assistance, let me know (although a college student with basic knowledge of web programming probably can't help much). BTW, what you guys are doing is awesome! KCCO.