Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ch. 3: The Adventurers Explore the Candlestick Mountain Mine

Rahfen K: Ok, I read up a bit on the last chapter, so we tracking down this dude still and these coins from alee-onna down a trail?   Dungeon Master (GM): one change is this i found buried in the module text that the trip from Alee-Onna's cottage to the mine entrance took only 5 hours and not the 9 hours mentioned.   Xenia Locoster: Yes   Rahfen K: aight gotcha   Dungeon Master (GM): I went by the scale of the map and averaged it out, which meant 4 hours through the woods and 5 hours up along the road and tracks to get to where you are but the creator says it is only a 5 hour trip, which it really can't be though!   Ullek H.: Morning folks   Dungeon Master (GM): good morning! does everyone see the new map??   Xenia Locoster: hehe oh well, so we have time to talk things over if possible   Akhenaten: Yeah   Dungeon Master (GM): you should see a mine cart entrance   Xenia Locoster: yep   Rahfen K: yessir   Dungeon Master (GM):   Area Description: The mine entrance area is about sixty-five feet long by around fifty-five feet wide, at its widest point. The cart tracks run roughly down the middle of the ledge. The ledge is covered with coarse gravel, a byproduct of digging the mine.   There are two mine carts sitting on the tracks near the edge of the ledge. They are attached to a cable, that runs up to a complex pulley system at the top of a twenty-foot wooden tower, and then on to a huge winch off to one side.   The winch is over twenty feet wide. It is mostly made of an enormous spool of heavy cable, mounted on an iron platform. Next to the spool is a tall handle   heh, again the map isn't the scale the creator says it is!   Xenia Locoster: Large room and its quiet, must be a boss fight :D   Ullek H.: I presume the handle get turned by pressure.   Rahfen K: I'm fine with whatever scale   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "morning yall"   Rahfen K: but, if its important maybe we can just debuff movement speed?   Ullek H.: gday   Dungeon Master (GM): I think the only map to an actual scale is Alee-Onaa's cottage.   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Mornin'"   Dungeon Master (GM): Hello Buddy   Rahfen K: think we'll be fine improvising some stuff?   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Well trackers, Where do they go from here?"   Dungeon Master (GM): Akshay we will have you bump into the party here basically, we'll have you found sleeping in a mine cart.   Akhenaten: Haha! I'm perfectly ok with that!   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "What the hell? There's some dwarf sleeping in the cart?"   Dungeon Master (GM): Jaster, if you can find an image we can have your character asleep in the other cart.   Akhenaten snores loudly   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "i would keep your distance from a dwarf"   Xenia Locoster: WEREWOLF!! I stab him in the heart!1 Back to Char creation with you   Buddy D.: oops   Jaster R.: Oh is it ok if I pass for today?   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "I"i would keep your distance from a dwarf""   Jaster R.: If not I’ll find a pic right away   Dungeon Master (GM): alright then jaster   Akhenaten is REEKING of bad strong ale   Rahfen K: (Ok, so my character is slighty evil, is it ok if I pickpocket akshay? I wanna ask first, just so we know what our stance on inter-party interactions is)   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "wake up dwarf why are you in here"   Jaster R.: I’ll watch this session though :)   Rahfen K: (ok, guess he awake now)
Akhenaten wakes with a grunt "Uh! Whats This! What are you abouts?"   Dungeon Master (GM): You can pickpocket all you want. yep, looks like Ricardo got him up   Buddy D.: sorry amigo   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Sup lil'beard"   Akhenaten: "liil Beard!" I'll have you know it takes great care and conditioning that goes into growin this mighty thing   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, Arkhenaten, knows about the 5 dwarves being murdered here at the mine and and is here having a look at the mine   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "We're looking for a possible werewolf maybe you had a drink with him?"   Dungeon Master (GM): ha ha!   Akhenaten: "Best to not go into those mines, I heard great load of howling from in there last night"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Sorry, meant nothing by it. I'm sure it's well groomed"   Says: "Gotcha, but why're you in a mine anyway?"   Akhenaten proudly moves his hand across his beard almost caressingly   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Thats exactly why we're here, the howling, apparently not enough to keep you awake"   Dungeon Master (GM): [it is around 9pm so getting dark out] adjusting to the 5 hour trip mode instead of the scaled 9.   Rahfen K: (k)   Akhenaten: "I came to investigate. My brethren were slaughtered down there, I was hoping to get some idea about what might have happened, but when I approached the mines, i heard this weird howls... gave me the chills. SO I camped up in them carts!"   Dungeon Master (GM): by the way everyone's token is on the map?   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Damn. You sure you're up for adventuring if this has you turned yellow?"   Akhenaten: "What business you have here? You looks like someone who are on a mission"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "If your willing to join us, we are going after the howling"   Akhenaten: "Well Lady, you got yourselves a partner"   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "welcome aboard"   AKSHAY J. is talking about this rp action   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric grunts   Rahfen the Drow Ranger does stuff   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Gets out of the mine carts and dusts himself off!   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "And whats your names?"   Xenia Locoster: Down into the mines?   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I'm Rahfen, ranger."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "I'm Xenia Locoster, maybe you've heard of me?"   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin eyes the cleric quietly   Dungeon Master (GM): [she says that because she's a traveling bard]   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "im Barous"   Ullek H.: My self sir am known as Ulvall the crafty   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Who are you though?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Akhenaten stands up in all his grandeur of around 5 ft, his Chain mail shining bright with a warhammer on his back. His auburn red beard and hair glistening   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "I am StrongJaw Akhenaten! Friends call me Akki"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Strongjaw? Why they call you that?"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Welcome Akki, good to have you with us, now if your sober enough, we are a bit pressed for time"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Well, you would think that must have to do with having a strong Jaw. And it is!"
Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Well enough then. Aight, let's get moving"   Ullek H.: Anyone casting heals?   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Takes a gulp from his water skin "Yeah I'm good to go"   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, so the party is ready to enter the mine now? if so we go back to the previous map   Buddy D.: yes mine   Rahfen K: wait, can I reach the spool?   Xenia Locoster: Looks like Uvall needs some healing   Dungeon Master (GM): you can work the cable spool yes   Ullek H.: and Rita   Rahfen the Drow Ranger *goes to set up a tripwire at the cave entrance with the cable wire   AKSHAY J.: Who is Rita? NPC or a Player?   Dungeon Master (GM): i don't really think you can do that while it’s attached to the carts Rita is an NPC now   Rahfen the Drow Ranger tries and fails   Dungeon Master (GM): unless someone wants to take her up   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "You look a lil worse for wear Ulvall"   Akhenaten casts Cure Wounds on Ulvall as he pats him on the shoulder   Akhenaten: 7 Healing Touch Cure Wounds Akhenaten SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED   Ullek H.: Thank you   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you all start to enter the mine   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Oh shit! That'll come in handy!"   Dungeon Master (GM): Ulvall is fully healed   AKSHAY J.: Hey, I think there is a glitch, I have another slot   Dungeon Master (GM): another slot? oh spell   AKSHAY J.: Yeah   Dungeon Master (GM): someone needs to move the party token for the party, whom will that be?   Xenia Locoster: Me   Rahfen K: her   Dungeon Master (GM): ok Xenia   Buddy D.: xenia can   Rahfen K: (btw I have superior dark vision up to 120ft)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok I did try to put a scale to this map   Rahfen K: knocks and arrow into longbow and keeps an eye out   Dungeon Master (GM): you see the passage splits here   Rahfen K: "A fork"   Ullek H.: if mine not lit i will use a lantern for light, and if we get into combat i will place down on floor. Will stay a rear of party to not damage dark visions.   Xenia Locoster: Check for tracks?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Rahfen K: can I investigate?   Dungeon Master (GM): you can check yes   Akhenaten: Will my stone cunning be of any use here?   Rahfen K: 7 | 9 INVESTIGATION  (2)   Buddy D.: 16 | 4 INVESTIGATION  (2)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok Rahfen can see numerous tracks dwarf sized and human-ish, same with buddy. Buddy can tell some are more recent than others
and that there appears to be some blood along the floor   Buddy D.: follow the blood?   Xenia Locoster: Yes if you can   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, it seems to head back outside rather than into the mine deeper   Rahfen K: "tracks...oh! you picked up blood? nice find"   Xenia Locoster: darn it so up or down?   Dungeon Master (GM): [actually it's supposed to be right or left]   Barous Bloodbane: im in back with Ullek and his lantern   Rahfen K: "A howl wouldn't echo into a cave from outside"   Dungeon Master (GM): [the alcohol made him think that!]   Rahfen K: "So, I'm guessing our wolves are still down there." {Please tell me im not still drunk} {that was days ago lol}   Xenia Locoster: [Dont try to bring realism into it hehe]   Akhenaten gives out a little hiccough   Dungeon Master (GM): [you are seeing this map from above]   Xenia Locoster: ok left or right?   Dungeon Master (GM): [I'll let you be sober enough now]   Rahfen K: or...both?   Akhenaten: again, can i use stonecunning to figure out where the miners might have been digging or something?   Dungeon Master (GM): yes Akki   Xenia Locoster: Split the party?  Shocked   Akhenaten: 10 | 4 HISTORY  (2) Akhenaten add 2 to that, so a total of 12   Rahfen: (don't it add automatically?)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, this would be like detecting new construction and as far as Akki determines, this part was dug out a long while ago.   Buddy D.: i say we stick together, just my 2 cents being level one we are pretty squishy   Akhenaten: (For stonecunning I get to add my proficiency bonus twice)   Rahfen K: (oh ok cool) "I vote for going deeper, but that blood is interesting."   Ullek H.: same   Dungeon Master (GM): ok which way right or left?   Akhenaten: "Lets follow the tracks and see where thay are coming from"   Rahfen K: (there's two sets of tracks right?)   Xenia Locoster: Not to mention potentially fighting a werewolf with only some magic spells and plain weapons = extra squishy   Dungeon Master (GM): the tracks take you down the right passage then   Akhenaten: "Lets follow the tracks, eh? to the right"   Dungeon Master (GM): you have Alee-Onna's dagger, there was blood upon it.   Rahfen K: "I'm good with going right"   Xenia Locoster: So Right turn Clyde?   Buddy D.: sounds good   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you go down the right passage for a short distance when you spot a shaft that goes straight down, again you seeing a cable spool here and a line going down into the shaft.   Xenia Locoster: So down or forward?   Rahfen K: (anything I see down the shaft?)   Buddy D.: thats what she said   Rahfen: omg xD   Buddy D.: I am up forr either   Dungeon Master (GM): ok you see nothing down the shaft, if there is anything it is beyond your vision   Rahfen K: damn, long shaft   Akhenaten throws a peble down the shaft   Xenia Locoster: Does he see the bottom ?   Dungeon Master (GM): hmm, being a pebble you don't hear it hit bottom you can not see the bottom   Rahfen K: "should we take the cable down?" "like using a rope"
Dungeon Master (GM): there is a hand crank here, just like outside, only smaller.   Xenia Locoster: Shoves the smelly Dwarf down the hole   Dungeon Master (GM): hand cranks on either side of this shaft   Rahfen K: (wait, fr, xenia?)   Barous Bloodbane: think we should check one floor at a time   Akhenaten: Aaaaaaaaaah. (Lol )   Rahfen K: "let's check around more" moves pnward   Xenia Locoster: Listens for him to hit bottom   Rahfen K: onward   Dungeon Master (GM): how do you cross the shaft here or do you turn back and go down the left passage for now?   Akhenaten hurriedly follows Rahfen, as he doesn't like the look on Xenia's face   Rahfen K: (wait, it covers the whole hallway?) (is it jumpable?)   AKSHAY J.: Is the shaft a dead end, or can we go around it?   Dungeon Master (GM): well this map makes it look like it does   AKSHAY J.: How wide is the hallway side to side?   Dungeon Master (GM): it says this shaft makes paassage to the back half difficult i will guess it's the usual 10 feet.   Rahfen K: Omg wait I have ptions! pitons* Can I try to climb the wall and shimmy across ?   Dungeon Master (GM): you can Rahfen   Xenia Locoster: pitons + rope = cross the shaft   Dungeon Master (GM): so no one wants to try the winch?   Akhenaten: I do   Rahfen K: tries to wallclimb across   Dungeon Master (GM): ok Akki stars turning it and it groans and squeaks as you do so   Akhenaten: , but I stay put and see what the party does first Wait!   Dungeon Master (GM): the cable is moving upwards continue to turn the winch?   Buddy D.: i will   Akhenaten: Ok   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Rahfen K: Do I make it across, any checks?   Dungeon Master (GM): eventually an elevator car comes up to greet the party inside is a smaller winch   Ullek H.: nice   Xenia Locoster the Tiefling Bard Says: "Going down?"   Dungeon Master (GM): the elevator lets you proceed to the opposite passage as it's open on that end as well so now you choice is to go down or continue down the passage   Rahfen K: Can I investigate the elevator for tracks?   Akhenaten: "buddy boy, I am not nimble like you, I cannot jump and hop like that! I know looks like I'm made of sterner stuff, but thats for knocking horns, not jumping and hopping"   Dungeon Master (GM): hmm, i would guess there is tracks to haul up a couple mine carts at a time   Akhenaten: I would like to check the elevator as well   Dungeon Master (GM): so you have the tracks and the winch to work the elevator from inside   Buddy D.: can we use the elevator to cross   Rahfen K: "I think we should go down"   Dungeon Master (GM): yes buddy you can   Akhenaten: Rahfen, lets clear this level of the mine first, then we can go down, what say?   Rahfen K: I suppose   Buddy D.: i agree   Ullek H.: yes   Barous Bloodbane: as do i   Akhenaten: I walk across the elevator to meet Rahfen on the other side   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so looks like you all cross the elevator and go into the passage beyond it
Xenia Locoster: Lets clear this level at least more of it just keep in mind we have a time limit   Rahfen K: you right   Dungeon Master (GM): (To GM)rolling d20( 17 ) = 17   Dungeon Master (GM): as you pass by here Rahfen noticed a few smaller openings along the sides of the walls, perhaps big enough that a gnome could squeeze through.   Rahfen K: k   Dungeon Master (GM): another fork so right or left?   Rahfen K: "   Barous Bloodbane: right   Akhenaten: "Do you sniff any more blood along this trail Lad"?   Akhenaten asks the rangers   Buddy D.: 4 | 17 INVESTIGATION  (2)   Dungeon Master (GM): there is no more blood to be seen since after you crossed the shaft   Xenia Locoster: I suggest either we keep right or Always Alternate   Rahfen K: goes right I say we take right   Dungeon Master (GM): ok looks like you come to a dead end, let me see on a description   Rahfen K: "I said I was a ranger. Never said I was a good one...."   Akhenaten smacks Rehfan on the back with a hearty laugh!   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you just see the usual dead end here, nothing out of the ordinary.   Rahfen K: other way then   Xenia Locoster: Ok go back and Left?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok your backtrack   Rahfen K: ye   Dungeon Master (GM): As you turn to retread your steps, off in the distance you see several sets of glowing red eyes reflecting back your torchlight. Suddenly a cacophony of squeals split the air as a pack of boar sized rats’ charges into the light with ravenous hunger in their eyes.   Xenia Locoster: Rats   Jaster R.: XD   Rahfen K: wait, I have darkvision tho, so I just see rats.   Akhenaten: "By the way, what lead you guys to these min.........Oh Rats!"   Dungeon Master (GM): everyone see the new map?   Rahfen K: yep   Buddy D.: yes   Akhenaten: Yeah, the boxes are 5 ft?   Xenia Locoster: These have to be 10 ft hehe   Rahfen K: so that's 2 people per square?   Barous Bloodbane: ya there 10   Dungeon Master (GM): i believe the squares are supposed to be 5 feet, theses maps are more arty than functional   (From Akhenaten):  Does flanking work?   Rahfen K: ok, 1 per square then initiative?   Akhenaten gets his shield up   (To Akhenaten):  It could but you only have about 10-15 ft of space to work with   Akhenaten: Akhenaten, the Dwarf Cleric, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 12.12   Rahfen K: Rahfen, the Drow Ranger, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 14   Xenia Locoster: Xenia, the Tiefling Bard, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 3.15   Ullek H.: 11 INITIATIVE  (3)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok now is the time for making initiative rolls here as these gob rats are attacking   Barous Bloodbane: 12.14 INITIATIVE  (2.14) Barous Bloodbane  
Dungeon Master (GM): Initiative Gob Rat Swarm Initiative:  21.13   Rahfen K: 0.0 0_0   Barous Bloodbane: Barous, the Human (Vistani) Paladin, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 5.14   Jaster R.: Thats high   Dungeon Master (GM): i would guess there is about 6 of them here   Jaster R.: :0   Buddy D.: Ricardo, the Elf Ranger, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 21   Dungeon Master (GM): ok i'll say 5 as the 1e/2e stats shows 5 separate hp stats   Rahfen K: we still need ulvall init right?   Ullek H.: rolled 11 on Ini but turn order sheet did not capture it   Dungeon Master (GM): Rita Slate, the Elf Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 12.19   Rahfen K: use the macro? Start of Round 1 Start of Turn 1 for Gob Rat Swarm (21.13)   Rahfen K: top bar?   Ullek H.: Ulvall, the Human Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 14   Rahfen K: there we go   Ullek H.: ah better thks   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, they all bunch on:  3   Rahfen K: ulvall can go before me   Dungeon Master (GM): Rahfen   Rahfen K: oh no   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  18  |  21 Rita Slate Attacks: Rahfen! Damage:  5  piercing a hit for 5! Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  7  |  12 Rahfen Attacks: Rahfen! Damage:  3  piercing a miss   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "ow ow ow fuck fuck shit fuck"   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  3  |  3 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Rahfen! Damage:  7  piercing a miss Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  6  |  4 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Rahfen! Damage:  7  piercing a miss one more   Rahfen K: they have profficieny on attack rolls?   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  7  |  17 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Rahfen! Damage:  4  piercing a miss Start of Turn 1 for Ricardo (21) Ricardo the Ranger, Attacks with the LONG BOW (6ft) with ARROW (18") at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Range: 150ft / 600ft Strike Hits an AC of  27  |  15 For  7  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 7!
Start of Turn 1 for Rahfen (14)   Rahfen K: (Can I push barous into my spot?) and retreat a bit?   Dungeon Master (GM): yes does barous try to resist?   Rahfen K: acutally forget the push part I just slip back   Akhenaten: Back Dm, do flanking rules apply?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok but that gives the rats an attack as you retreat you can flank them as they are bunched around rahfen   Ullek H.: ok   Dungeon Master (GM): Claws Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  5  |  4 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Rahfen! Damage:  3  slashing a miss   Rahfen K: does that take my action to retreat?   Dungeon Master (GM): yes   Rahfen K: dang, ok   Ullek H.: get behind me Start of Turn 1 for Ulvall (14)   Ullek H.: side step 5 feet   Ulvall the Rogue, Attacks with the RAPIER (4ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  14  |  22 For  11  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Akhenaten: Rahfen did not disengage, can't he have his action? Wasn't that just his movement?   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 11 damage! if he's retreating he can only try to parry   Rahfen K: (I did go behind squeezed next to ulvall tho, so it fine)   Akhenaten: ok   Dungeon Master (GM): one of the rats is down!   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: " in the back  you're doing great!"  :*   Start of Turn 1 for Rita Slate (12.19)   Dungeon Master (GM): any action for her or just have her stay put?   Rahfen K: stay Start of Turn 1 for Akhenaten (12.12)   Akhenaten: 12 | 5 Warhammer (One-Handed)   (+4) Akhenaten   Dungeon Master (GM): that actually hits a rat!   Akhenaten: Nice rolling 1d8 +2( 3 )+2 = 5   Dungeon Master (GM): 5 damage   Start of Turn 1 for Barous (5.14)   Akhenaten: "Disgusting little creatures"   Barous Bloodbane: 14 | 21 Longsword   (+5) Barous Bloodbane Attacks: Gob Rat Swarm! 4 Slashing   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit   Barous Bloodbane: 7 | 11 reach 10 Whip   (+5) Barous Bloodbane   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss     Dungeon Master (GM): for 4 damage on the long sword, dropping a 2nd rat   Buddy D.: get um kill the rastards
Start of Turn 1 for Xenia (3.15)   Xenia Locoster: 18 | 23 Rapier  (+4) 6 Piercing   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 6 damage!   Start of Round 2 Start of Turn 2 for Gob Rat Swarm (21.13)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok they go for either, ricardo, barous or akki:  6 Akki   Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  11  |  15 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  8  piercing   Akhenaten: Miss   Dungeon Master (GM): Claws Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  21  |  18 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  3  slashing a hit for 3! Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  21  |  5 Akhenaten Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  2  piercing a hit for 2   Akhenaten: Damn!   Jaster R.: XD Start of Turn 2 for Ricardo (21)   Ricardo the Ranger, Attacks with the LONG BOW (6ft) with ARROW (18") at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Range: 150ft / 600ft Strike Hits an AC of  14  |  24 For  8  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Jaster R.: Btw I need to discuss with you GM, if you could talk to me tomorrow of after this session, thanks >w<   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 8 2 rats left standing now! Start of Turn 2 for Rahfen (14)   Rahfen K: 19 | 20 150/600 Longbow   (+4)   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit roll damage   Rahfen the Ranger, Attacks with the LONG BOW (6ft) with ARROW (18") at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Range: 150ft / 600ft Strike Hits an AC of  21  |  14 For  10  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): oh ok a hit for 10   Start of Turn 2 for Ulvall (14)   Buddy D.: get um big dog   Rahfen K: :D   Ulvall the Rogue, Attacks with the RAPIER (4ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  10  |  12 For  15  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): the one you just hit has a really nasty wound a miss! Start of Turn 2 for Rita Slate (12.19) Start of Turn 2 for Akhenaten (12.12)   Dungeon Master (GM): i think he's still akf   Akhenaten: hit again   Dungeon Master (GM): ok ok   Akhenaten: 11 | 22 Warhammer (One-Handed)   (+4) Akhenaten   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss   Akhenaten: 22 should be a hit, no? I'm sorry, I'm a bit out of focus on the rules   Barous Bloodbane: that be a hit with flanking   Rahfen K: (ok) Aren't the double rolls for when u have profficiency
Barous Bloodbane: no for advantage   Akhenaten: No, double rolls are for adv/ disadv.   Rahfen K: that that thing   Dungeon Master (GM): 11 use the left roll.   Akhenaten: Wouldn't flanking give advantage?   Barous Bloodbane: but that's what flanking and prone target's give u yup if we are using flanking   Dungeon Master (GM): ok then so i guess that means we take the higher of the two rolls so 22 is a hit then   Akhenaten: Thanks rolling 1d8+2( 3 )+2 = 5 Start of Turn 2 for Barous (5.14)   Barous Bloodbane: yup love flanking 25 | 9 Longsword   (+5) Barous Bloodbane Attacks: @{target|token_name}!   Dungeon Master (GM): only 1 rat is left now and it was it   Barous Bloodbane: 23 | 17 reach 10 Whip   (+5) Barous Bloodbane 11  +  8 Slashing 2 Slashing   Dungeon Master (GM): and hit again for 22 total damage it appears   It seems that Gob Rat Swarm is defeated!   Akhenaten: Wow!   Dungeon Master (GM): well that took care of them!   Rahfen K: victory trumpets   Dungeon Master (GM): ok back to the mine map any searching of the bodies?   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Can I get some healing?"   Barous Bloodbane: just rats right   Xenia Locoster: nope not for me anyways   Akhenaten heals Rahfen   Akhenaten: 9 Healing Touch Cure Wounds Akhenaten SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED   Dungeon Master (GM): just rats, though, you could cut them open...   Rahfen K: "thanks   Barous Bloodbane: ill lay on hands akhe then lol ok why not   Dungeon Master (GM): Rahfen is fully healed   Barous Bloodbane: flays rats for dinner later   Akhenaten: Thanks. (lol)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok you find nothing of any value in their guts ok   Barous Bloodbane: so u get 5 hp akhi   Akhenaten: "Thanks Barous"   Dungeon Master (GM): akki is back up to 10 hp then   Barous Bloodbane: nods so down left passage?   Rahfen K: yerp a derp   Akhenaten: "Lead the way"   Dungeon Master (GM): you enter a short passage here. nothing of any value laying around, just bits of stones here and there   Xenia Locoster: Guess next is down elevator?   Barous Bloodbane: one more passage   Rahfen K: grabs a few stones   Akhenaten: Or do we check the first left?  
Rahfen K: "Yeah, let's head back"   Dungeon Master (GM): the passage just narrows to a dead end going down the shaft nwo?   Akhenaten: "Going down"   Barous Bloodbane: ya now the shaft   Dungeon Master (GM): ok the map switches from top down view to side view here   Rahfen K: yep go down   Akhenaten: Can we gauge how deep we are?   Xenia Locoster: Going going down now oh now oh now oh   Dungeon Master (GM): Akhenaten guesstimates it was about 250 ft down. back to top down view with the elevator shown on it's side... right or left?   Akhenaten: Left?   Rahfen K: investigate?   Xenia Locoster: sure left   Barous Bloodbane: sure   Rahfen K: ok left   Ullek H.: left   Dungeon Master (GM): a fork in the passage going either right or left   Barous Bloodbane: left   Akhenaten: Right?   Xenia Locoster: Left   Rahfen K: can I investigate?   Akhenaten: Left then   Dungeon Master (GM): yes   Rahfen K: 8 | 20 INVESTIGATION  (2)   Dungeon Master (GM): what are you looking for Rahfen?   Rahfen K: tracks   Akhenaten: or blood?   Rahfen K: blood= a kind of tracks   Dungeon Master (GM): ok i would assume there are mine cart tracks along this main passage. It ends at the fork but you can tell it is made to eventually branch into the other two passages.   Barous Bloodbane: follow them i guess   Rahfen K: ye   Dungeon Master (GM): ok there are various old footprints both dwarven sized and human, but you can't tell how recent they are   Barous Bloodbane: tracks might lead right to him the mineing cart track i mean   Dungeon Master (GM): anyone else good at tracking? someone can roll for ricardo   Rahfen K: can we follow the footprints?   Barous Bloodbane: lol so left....   Dungeon Master (GM): you could they actually go down both passages   Rahfen K: left, let's just go left   Xenia Locoster: 16 | 3 INVESTIGATION  (2) Ricardo Jamez   Dungeon Master (GM): what are you looking for Xenia?   Xenia Locoster: rolled for ricardo more info about tracks   Dungeon Master (GM): if someone rolls ricardo's tracking, i can tell you if he spots the current tracks or not. ok ok   Rahfen K: I'm a ranger too, am I just not rolling high enough?   Dungeon Master (GM): Ricardo thinks that the human sized tracks which are currently numerous, are the most current of the tracks, which do go down both passages but it's more of them going to and from the left passage.   Rahfen K: the more current ones   Dungeon Master (GM): yes   Xenia Locoster: Yes Rahfen the die roller does not like you :)   Barous Bloodbane: so left
Rahfen K: (:( ) yes   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, let's see what you find in here! As you arrive in here you see that someone is huddled under the covers of blankets in the north part of the chamber.   Xenia Locoster: 19 | 12 PERCEPTION  (0)   Dungeon Master (GM): The person appears to be frightened of your presence here!   Xenia Locoster: looking for a bag of coins   Dungeon Master (GM): what are you looking for xenia?   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Readies longbow   Dungeon Master (GM): it' appears to be a male human, he has the blankets pulled onto his face.   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Elgin, I presume?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: ""Hello there!""   Dungeon Master (GM): the fellow says, "I...I...am....Soven."   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: ""Move too quickly and I'll pierce your skull. What are you doing here?"   Dungeon Master (GM): you see gob rat bones near him there mushrooms are growing in here   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Are you a werewolf?"   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "come out from under the blanlet Soven" blanket   Dungeon Master (GM): some stalagmites and stalactites in here as well   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Rahfen, Don't scare the poor boy (Approaches the figure cautiously holding out rations from his bag), here, you must be hungry"   Dungeon Master (GM): Soven hesitates to do so, remaining huddled under the blankets, very frightened   Akhenaten: 1 | 0 PERSUASION  (-1) Akhenaten   Rahfen the Drow Ranger moves around to keep sightline   Akhenaten: So, "1" Dice hates me today   Dungeon Master (GM): the poor boy, suddenly reaches out to grab the rations and devours it ravashingly! and you finally see his face!   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Even uglier in person!"   Barous Bloodbane: manic looking fella   Dungeon Master (GM): looks like Willam Defoe!   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "You look like Elgin to me, your causing some trouble in town"   Rahfen K: Can I make a called shot to get his legs?   Dungeon Master (GM): his legs are still under the blankets but you can grab for them   Rahfen K: can I see the outline to shoot them with an arrow?   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "You don't look like a Soven, you look like a Elgin "   Rahfen K: I wanna injure him so he dont run   Dungeon Master (GM): heh, just shot the token   Jaster R.: nvm sorry   Akhenaten: Lol, does look like WIllian Defoe   Jaster R.: XDD   Dungeon Master (GM): he says, "I'm Soven."   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Who is Soven? exactly?"   Dungeon Master (GM): on the cover of the module it looks like Willam   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Right, so, do you think your soven and have an Elgin inside you?"   Rahfen K: Can I make an insight check? so see if he lying about being soven?
Dungeon Master (GM): Soven, just looks at you all confused. yes rahfen what for? oh lying ok   Rahfen K: 9 | 22 INSIGHT  (3)   Akhenaten: DM, DO I know AleeOnna?   Dungeon Master (GM): as far as you know he's telling the truth   Barous Bloodbane: can i roll insight check to see if hes lying about who he is   Dungeon Master (GM): i'll roll on that Akki, a 1-3 means you know of her from visiting Kellee 1 ok   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Guys, whether he's Elgin or not. He sure looks like em, let's just grab em and cash the prize."   Ullek H.: hum   Dungeon Master (GM): So Akki, you have seen Alee-Onna sing and play at the tall mug inn in Kellee   Akhenaten: And Do i Know she is Elgin's girfriend   Dungeon Master (GM): Soven seems more relaxed now that he has eaten.   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "So, Soven, you look like Elgin and thats good enough for the Reeve to pay us the bounty"   Dungeon Master (GM): Soven, says, "I don't know who this Elgin is, i'm just an eight year old kid, fella."   Akhenaten: Lol, does he look like a eight eyar old?   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I've got an idea. We grab this one and cash him in under a disguise. Then, if we find out he's not elgin, we just grab the real one and get double the prize"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Guess that answers all the questions we have"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "What do y'all say?"   Akhenaten: DM, he looks like a grownup, doesn't he?   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "I say hes Elgin and he just thinks hes Soven"   Dungeon Master (GM): yes, looks to be in his early twenties   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Goes to tie him up   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "by the law giver u are under arest elgin come peaceful andface your peers" Tries to tie his hands behind his back.   Dungeon Master (GM): when you go to do that he, tries to resist   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "So lets get him tied up and take him to town, make sure we go by the cottage on the way see if he has any reaction?"   Rahfen K: Can I make strength check?   Akhenaten hits Elgin with the blunt side of the warhammer for good measure   Dungeon Master (GM): i am not familiar with how you subdue in 5E here.   Rahfen K: strength vs strength I think   Dungeon Master (GM): ok i'll go with that   Akhenaten: But we are all assisting here   Rahfen K: I have 14 with profficiency   Barous Bloodbane: ill assist rahfen its athletics   Rahfen K: 19 | 11 ATHLETICS  (4)   Akhenaten: "Ye vermin, you killed my kin!"   Rahfen K: insert Jo Jo's kicking meme here   Barous Bloodbane: doesn't matter how many assist just gives advantage   Dungeon Master (GM): ok Rahfen, manages to hold Soven down, but he is flailing his arms wiidly to prevent from being tied and trying to fight off rahfen   Barous Bloodbane: grabs an arm   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "SOMEBODY KNOCK THIS GUY OUT DAMMIT!"   Dungeon Master (GM): heh dex check to grab an arm
Akhenaten: 8 | 22 Warhammer (One-Handed)   (+4) Akhenaten   Barous Bloodbane: can i roll for knockout   Dungeon Master (GM): that would be like a pummel so yes   Barous Bloodbane: or u wanna subdue dam him   Xenia Locoster: 19 | 9 DEXTERITY SAVE  (4)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you have one of Soven's arms now   Xenia Locoster: hold him down   Rahfen K: ok, so I got em down, who has the one arm?   Dungeon Master (GM): he has xenia and rahfen on him now   Barous Bloodbane: tie a rope to the wrist then try rap rope around other wrist   Dungeon Master (GM): xenia   Akhenaten: I am holding him down as well, wth repeated punches (if possible)   Dungeon Master (GM): dex check to grab the other wrist he's pounding away at Rahfen right now   Barous Bloodbane: 19 | 5 DEXTERITY SAVE  (2) Barous Bloodbane   Dungeon Master (GM): heh ok, you grab his other wrist!   Rahfen K: (if this is a child in a man's body, we're literally just pummeling this kid lol) Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Xenia, Barous, tie those hands already"   Akhenaten: This "kid" killed fellow dwarves, I am punching him. Period   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, i'll say you get his hands tied   Rahfen K: (yeah, am just saying tho. what if he got soul swapped)   Barous Bloodbane: my religion in-forces rules with a whip im oddly ok with it   Rahfen the Drow Ranger goes to pick some mushrooms   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Lets tie his legs also, than just carry him down"   Barous Bloodbane: and im a local my religion is the norm lol   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you do note the some of the mushrooms looked to have been picked ok, you get his legs tied as well, as he tries to wiggle out of it.   Akhenaten: Can we hit him hard enough on the head, just to knock him out?   Barous Bloodbane: someone needs search for those coins   Xenia Locoster: 5 | 22 INVESTIGATION  (3)   18 | 1 PERCEPTION  (0)   Barous Bloodbane: ohh i know ill curse him   Dungeon Master (GM): you don't see a bag of coins laying around here.   Rahfen K: Can I pick his pockets?   Ullek H.: 23 | 22 PERCEPTION  (4) Ulvall   Barous Bloodbane: Charm Person , 1/day abjuration 1 Casting Time:  1 action Range:  30 feet Target:  Elgin the Wolf Components:  V, S Duration:  1 hour selected|token_name), attempts to charm a humanoid you can see within range. It must make a Wisdom saving throw, and does so with advantage if you or your companions are fighting it. If it fails the saving throw, it is charmed by you until the spell ends or until you or your companions do anything harmful to it. The charmed creature regards you as a friendly acquaintance. When the spell ends, the creature knows it was charmed by you.} {{athigherlevels=When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 1st. The creatures must be within 30 feet of each other when you target them.   Dungeon Master (GM): you can try to knock him out, though it would be more like a daze realistically charm works   Barous Bloodbane: i use racial charm  
Dungeon Master (GM): 21 | 13 WISDOM SAVE  (1) Elgin the Wolf wow he saved against the charm   Barous Bloodbane: lol nope   Rahfen K: I pick his pockets?   Dungeon Master (GM): anyone else with charm?   Akhenaten: Nope   Dungeon Master (GM): ok you find nothing Rahfen   Xenia Locoster: I check his bedroll   Dungeon Master (GM): nothing to be found there either!   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Alright, now...Do we take him off and call it a day, or should we keep searching?"   Dungeon Master (GM): that blue area is a spring   Rahfen the Drow Ranger washes face in spring   Xenia Locoster: look in the spring water for anything   Dungeon Master (GM): nothing is to be seen, Xenia just looks like clear water   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "we need find the coins lets take him and check other hall"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Let's wrap em up in that blanket, easier to carry that way"   Akhenaten: "This might be the ale talking, but do we search the dungeon just in case this babbling buffoon is not the root cause of all evil?   Rahfen K: "That or coin."   Xenia Locoster: check the guy over just to be sure "Dont get any ideas"   Barous Bloodbane: yes we keep lookin   Dungeon Master (GM): well, the party knows the signifcant of finding the coins   Rahfen K: wraps up dude in blanket   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Rahfen K: "Akki, help me carry this dude."   Xenia Locoster: Keep searching   Akhenaten assists Rahfen   Rahfen K: "let's head down this right path"   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, as to finding any weapons in here,  lets say there is a short sword nearby as he would have needed something to kill a gob rat for food for sure.   Rahfen K: "Anyone else want this? I might use it if not."   Akhenaten: "Ya keep it"   Xenia Locoster: Naw I'm good"   Barous Bloodbane: im armed to the teeth but thanks   Rahfen K: places shortsword into belt straps   Dungeon Master (GM): ok who will be carrying Soven out?   Rahfen K: Me and akki were I believe   Akhenaten: I will help   Barous Bloodbane: i will   Rahfen K: barous can do it instead if he want   Dungeon Master (GM): just you?   Barous Bloodbane: im str build and can do it   Dungeon Master (GM): ok barous and Akki have soven   Akhenaten: Barous and Akki Yeah   Barous Bloodbane: just me 16 str can carry a person someone hold my spear lol   Akhenaten: Lol, you are stronger than me! I take Barous's spear and Imbue it with +1 magic for the day   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Xenia Locoster: checking left tunnel   Dungeon Master (GM): you see a dead end up ahead   Barous Bloodbane: next   Dungeon Master (GM): another dead end
Rahfen K: "back we go then"   Dungeon Master (GM): once again as you turn to retreat you are greeted by red glowing eyes!   Xenia Locoster: Good place to stop then   Rahfen K: is barous in the back since he was carrying the guy?   Barous Bloodbane: hey i have manacles on my charactersheet i use them to lock him up midddle   Dungeon Master (GM): ok barous   Barous Bloodbane: in ullick light   Dungeon Master (GM): ok we can either stop here or fight then stop, which shall it be?   Rahfen K: I can fight, but it up to yall   Barous Bloodbane: im down for a fight   Dungeon Master (GM): anyone else?   Ullek H.: i still got light   Xenia Locoster: sure fight than stop   Akhenaten: Lets fight and stop   Ullek H.: so we fight   Rahfen K: Rahfen, the Drow Ranger, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 18   Barous Bloodbane: should if a lantern im human and cant see   Dungeon Master (GM): there are 7 Gob rats this time!   Rahfen K: I can do it for u, I have darkvision   Xenia Locoster: Xenia, the Tiefling Bard, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 22.15   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, make init rolls then Gob Rat Swarm, the , gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 10.13   Rahfen K: (omg nice xenia)   Ullek H.: Ulvall, the Human Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 17.17   Barous Bloodbane: Barous, the Human (Vistani) Paladin, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 13.14   Akhenaten: Akhenaten, the Dwarf Cleric, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 6.12   Dungeon Master (GM): Rita Slate, the Elf Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 5.19 Ricardo, the Elf Ranger, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 22.18   Start of Round 1 Start of Turn 1 for Ricardo (22.18)   Akhenaten hands back the spear to Barous   Dungeon Master (GM): someone can roll for him   Rahfen K: 26 | 22 Shortsword   (+6) Ricardo Jamez   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit!   Akhenaten: Crit!   Ricardo the Ranger, Attacks with the SHORT SWORD (2ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  19  |  11 For  7  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): i guess i'll take the 7 plus his strength bonus   Rahfen K: k   Dungeon Master (GM): 8 damage then Start of Turn 1 for Xenia (22.15)   Xenia Locoster: DC15 Constitution   Save 8 Thunder Self (15-foot cube) Thunderwave SPELL SLOT LEVEL 11 OF 2 REMAINING   Barous Bloodbane: short sword is dex dam   Dungeon Master (GM): that would give him 3 more   Dungeon Master (GM): 20 | 21 CONSTITUTION SAVE  (2)  
Xenia Locoster: cast it out in front of the party   Rahfen K: it from self tho   Dungeon Master (GM): they saved   Rahfen K: dont we have to con save too?   Dungeon Master (GM): so half damage   Xenia Locoster: half damage   Dungeon Master (GM): is that 5 ft around him or directional?   Barous Bloodbane: depends if all or chosen on the card   Xenia Locoster: last game it was directional   Rahfen K: 15ft cone from self is thunder i think   Dungeon Master (GM): DC15 Constitution   Save 14 Thunder Self (15-foot cube) Thunderwave SPELL SLOT LEVEL 10 OF 2 REMAINING Thunderwave abjuration 1 Casting Time:  1 action Range:  Self (15-foot cube) Target:  Self (15-foot cube) Components:  V, S Duration:  Instantaneous A wave of thunderous force sweeps out from you. Each creature in a 15-foot cube originating from you must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, a creature takes 2d8 thunder damage and is pushed 10 feet away from you. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and isn’t pushed. In addition, unsecured objects that are completely within the area of effect are automatically pushed 10 feet away from you by the spell’s effect, and the spell emits a thunderous boom audible out to 300 feet. At Higher Levels . When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st. SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED   Barous Bloodbane: ya it hit all of us can i see card yyup all of us   Dungeon Master (GM): yep that would get everyone in a 15 ft cube around the caster   Barous Bloodbane: 13 | 9 CONSTITUTION SAVE  (2) Barous Bloodbane   Akhenaten: Xenia, will you move forward before casting?   Rahfen K: did we just get fuus-roh-dah'd?   Xenia Locoster: skip it then   Dungeon Master (GM): ok then   Barous Bloodbane: can do it here   Akhenaten: Lol, skyrim reference, isn't t?   Jaster R.: THE MINES BELONG TO THE RATS   Rahfen K: ye lol   Dungeon Master (GM): so no other move for Xenia then?   Start of Turn 1 for Rahfen (18)   Rahfen K: wait, Xenia, anything else instead?   Xenia Locoster: move ahead and cast it they saved take half   Barous Bloodbane: cast from here down   Rahfen K: k, so half damage   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, so yea half to each but ricardo is caught in it and needs to save as well   Rahfen K: 9 | 19 CONSTITUTION SAVE  (2) Ricardo Jamez   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Rahfen K: there his con   Dungeon Master (GM): he takes the full damage   Barous Bloodbane: no he shars the line with the rat it spread here   Dungeon Master (GM): he's down to 0 hp the rats take 7 each   Barous Bloodbane: it miss the dworf   Rahfen K: wait, how's ricardo in the cone?   Barous Bloodbane: im sure'
Dungeon Master (GM): rolling 1d100( 72 ) = 72%   Barous Bloodbane: from bottom corner miss dworf   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, the passage shudders from the blast and various bits come loose from the walls and ceiling, but otherwise does not collapse!   Rahfen K: k my turn   Dungeon Master (GM): he's less than 15 ft away from the cube area of effect so he's knocked unconscious   Rahfen the Drow Ranger moves down   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, any attack?   Rahfen K: 12 | 18 5ft Shortsword   (+4) Rahfen K   Dungeon Master (GM): 3 rats left   Rahfen K: is that hit?   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit   Rahfen K: rolling d6( 6 ) = 6 +2 piercing   Dungeon Master (GM): ok 6 damage   Rahfen K: =8   Dungeon Master (GM): 8 then   Rahfen K: (sorry, new weapon commands iffy rn) ye eight Start of Turn 1 for Ulvall (17.17)   Ulvall the Rogue, Attacks with the RAPIER (4ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  9  |  26 For  11  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss! Start of Turn 1 for Barous (13.14)   Akhenaten: bRous, your spear is +1 weapon   Barous Bloodbane: holding man on off hand shoulder uses whip in main hand   16 | 9 reach 10 Whip   (+5) Barous Bloodbane 3 Slashing   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 3   Barous Bloodbane: +3 str   Start of Turn 1 for Gob Rat Swarm (10.13)   Barous Bloodbane: useing in main hand   Dungeon Master (GM): 3 attacks at either rahfen, xenia or Akki:  5 akki   Akhenaten: ok.   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  18  |  16 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  8  piercing a hit for 8!   Akhenaten: DAAAMMMNNN!   Dungeon Master (GM): Claws Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  13  |  14 Akhenaten Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  2  slashing a miss   Akhenaten: Miss   (From Barous Bloodbane):  not to bug but not sure u seen whip in main hand be 6 dam   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  14  |  12 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  5  piercing a miss!  
Akhenaten: Miss Phew! Start of Turn 1 for Akhenaten (6.12)   Rahfen K: (Revenge time!)   Akhenaten: 7 | 17 Warhammer (One-Handed)   (+4) Akhenaten   (To Barous Bloodbane):  ok, now i see the +3 for the whip, took it off rats   Akhenaten: 17 should hit (assuming we are flanking)   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss ok hit then   Rahfen K: didn't think u were flanking, were u?   Dungeon Master (GM): well they are facing Akki   Akhenaten: Allies on opposite sides of the target   Dungeon Master (GM): so that would not be flanking yes   (From Barous Bloodbane):  ya sorry have it as off hand i should add a main hand to gonna need for when get the style anyway   Rahfen K: k   Akhenaten: Whatever the DM says!   (To Barous Bloodbane):  ok   Jaster R.: XD Start of Turn 1 for Rita Slate (5.19)   Start of Round 2 Start of Turn 2 for Ricardo (22.18)   Dungeon Master (GM): he's down someone needs to stabilize him   Akhenaten: "Can't hit damned rats... I have got to lay off the ale before getting into dungeons"   Rahfen K: can barous do it? he next to him   Akhenaten: (out of spells)   Dungeon Master (GM): 15 DEATH SAVE  (0) Ricardo Jamez SUCCEEDED 1 of 3 Start of Turn 2 for Xenia (22.15)   Rahfen K: :D   Xenia Locoster: 13 | 20 MEDICINE  (0)   Barous Bloodbane: i would on my turn if shes not got it   Rahfen K: k   Barous Bloodbane: 13 should though...   Dungeon Master (GM): looks good   Start of Turn 2 for Rahfen (18)   Rahfen K: (are the "TH" for throwing weapons?) the macros   Dungeon Master (GM): To Hit Rolls that means for any weapon   Rahfen the Ranger, Attacks with the SHORT SWORD (2ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  14  |  20 For  7  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 7   Rahfen K: noice   Dungeon Master (GM): 2 rats left btw   Start of Turn 2 for Ulvall (17.17)   Rahfen K: go get em!   Ulvall the Rogue, Attacks with the RAPIER (4ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  11  |  21 For  15  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Akhenaten: Kill the darned thing!   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss! Start of Turn 2 for Barous (13.14)   Barous Bloodbane: 10 | 11 10 ft whip   (+5) Barous Bloodbane   Dungeon Master (GM): whip missed
Start of Turn 2 for Gob Rat Swarm (10.13)   Dungeon Master (GM): they stay on akki   Rahfen K: I think AC is 12 for them   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  11  |  14 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  4  piercing a miss   Rahfen K: phew   Dungeon Master (GM): Claws Gob Rat Swarm Attack:  7  |  3 Gob Rat Swarm Attacks: Akhenaten! Damage:  1  slashing a miss! Start of Turn 2 for Akhenaten (6.12)   Akhenaten: 11 | 10 Warhammer (One-Handed)   (+4) Akhenaten   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss   Akhenaten: Mother*! Start of Turn 2 for Rita Slate (5.19)   Start of Round 3 Start of Turn 3 for Ricardo (22.18)   Dungeon Master (GM): he's stable now   Rahfen K: Ill roll Start of Turn 3 for Xenia (22.15)   Rahfen K: oh wait, nevermind   Dungeon Master (GM): can't attack yet, recovering this round   Xenia Locoster: 24 | 6 Rapier  (+4) 5  +  1 Piercing   Rahfen K: gotcha   Dungeon Master (GM): a hti for 6   Rahfen K: spicy hit Start of Turn 3 for Rahfen (18)   Rahfen K: doesn't that crit?   Dungeon Master (GM): i thought the +1 was the crit it is   Rahfen K: it is? Ok   Rahfen the Ranger, Attacks with the SHORT SWORD (2ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  14  |  8 For  8  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 8 and 1 rat left!   Start of Turn 3 for Ulvall (17.17)   Ulvall the Rogue, Attacks with the RAPIER (4ft) at Gob Rat Swarm enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  15  |  21 For  13 Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Akhenaten: Wow!   Dungeon Master (GM): ok a hit for 12 and that finished them off!   It seems that Gob Rat Swarm is defeated!   Rahfen K: holy shit, turned him into dust Ok, good session y'all   Jaster R.: Oh it’s finished??   Akhenaten: We take a long rest here?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok we resume next week   Xenia Locoster: next week   Rahfen K: long rest?   Akhenaten: Or short rest?   Dungeon Master (GM): you guys can't rest if you intend to try and save Alee-Onna by roughly 6am!   Xenia Locoster: short we don’t have time need to find coins   Rahfen K: oh dang he right
Dungeon Master (GM): it was 9pm when you entered the mine and 5 hours to get back to Alee-Onna's cottage!   Akhenaten: Ok.   Barous Bloodbane: short rest where we got prisoner ?   Akhenaten: Are the coins needed to bring back life to her?   Ullek H.: then lets call it a day...and cont. next week   Dungeon Master (GM): yes Akki   Xenia Locoster: Yes Next week Law Giver has the guy   Rahfen K: yeah, i'll cya later bye   Akhenaten: Who is this "Law Giver"?   Barous Bloodbane: until next week   Xenia Locoster: Barous   Akhenaten: Ok   Ullek H.: thks brother see you all next week god willing.   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, see you all next week and Thank You All For Playing today!   Akhenaten: Thanks for the session.