Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenMod issue with spaces in status marker names

I'm using TokenMod, trying to get it to toggle status markers, and ran into an issue with the tokens from this set  off the marketplace. Most of them work just fine, but some of the markers' names include spaces, and I can't figure out how to get TokenMod to work with those. I've tried !token-mod --set statusmarkers|Lightning Weapon !token-mod --set statusmarkers|Lightning_Weapon !token-mod --set statusmarkers|"Lightning Weapon" and more, but nothing works. Running the help command does show that these status markers are available, per this screenshot (which shows that the help output is also garbling a little around the statusmarkers in question, too): What am I missing that I need to do to make this work?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You'll need to use the tag names for them.  If you expand out the chat you can see them, they'll be something like "poisoned-weapon::13245".  
Yep, continued poking around showed the expanded versions in the help handout for some, but still not all, and then resizing chat made it all visible. Is there any way to get the help stuff to not clobber the full names, so it's more obvious that they exist? I can't be the only person running into this. Thanks for the help, though, and for the great script!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yeah, I need to fix the styling.  It was set up for the original markers and just needs to be adjusted.