Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][LFG][DARK SUN 5E][NEW PLAYERS WELCOME][GIVEAWAYS] LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR LONG CAMPAIGN

Edited 1592350419
Greetings! My name is Paul, I'm veteran of D&amp;D with over 20 years of experience as DM. Currently I am starting campaign via Roll20 set in Dark Sun universe. Campaign is considered to last at least 5 months and will be played weekly on scheduled day. We will appoint time most suitable for all players. My goal was to create strong story background and some convincing interactions with NPCs as well as let you to feel harsh, punishing nature of dying world of Athas. So on every 2-3 sessions that will look like standard one (dungeon crawling, exploring map and discovering hidden locations, fighting monsters/NPC opponents, finding treasures) there will be 1 which will be focused on completely different aspects. During this "different session" your challenges and encounters will spin around your survival skill, planning and preparation, traveling, interactions with NPC, tying up clues and hints to unravel clear pictures of world around you, espionage, gathering information, building up relationships and reputation with factions within the game, your role playing and more. Know that every open question mark put on your bio/personality part of character sheet will be taken under consideration and you will find, sooner or later during campaign, things from your "past" coming to live. So if you are looking for some generic "we've got assignment in the tavern to slay the troll in the swamp" kind of experience, where 99% of it is focused on hacking and chopping new waves of bastard creeps, spawned in number and density that would ashamed biggest colonies of shrimps in the ocean, probably you will feel a bit disappointed. But if you are looking for game, that will challenge your killer instinct in the same manner as it's challenging your imagination, creativity and intellect then surely you will spend a good time together with players who are already exploring one of the best (if not the only) campaign settings ever created. It's not for everyone, but surely it is for you. Go here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/226160/scorched-lands-saga-dark-sun" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/226160/scorched-lands-saga-dark-sun</a> and pick day of the week that suits you the most. It's very important, so that I can assign you to the specific team. If you will fail to do that in 24h from signing up, I will have to kick you out, sorry. I have space for 7 teams made of 4 players (but if someone will make exceptionally good application, I will consider to expand team by 1 additional player). There will be giveaways at the end of each stage of campaign. More info in listing. See you all by the table! P.S. Please leave a comment in this thread if you are planning to sign up for campaign, thx. P.P.S. Best way to get the spot is to follow instructions and also send me PM with additional information. Link will lead you to pre-game lobby, where we create characters. Once you are set with your numbers and strong, narrative background story, you will receive link to actual game room. Best stuff is for those who make an effort ;) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 10$ (transferred via paypal in the beginning of the session, more info in listing). Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
i signed up
darckhermit . said: i signed up Thx and welcome!
I signed up for Friday.&nbsp;
Posted for Thursdays, thank you.
Tried to click but its not working. Has the spot been taken?
I am interested in the Thursday! Going to fill out the form now
Actually it says I can't, page not authorized. PM me please
I'd like that thursday slot
Wish there was an EU Darksun Campaign running, played 2e Darksun for many years its is one of the best campaign settings ever
Hi, for some reason the link above is not working. if you know why or what is happening, could you please send me a DM. Thank you.