Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Help!! My campaigns wont get past the loading screen.

I am running a campaign tomorrow night and it wont get past the loading screen. I logged out and logged back in to try another campaign I have on here, but again could not get past the loading screen. Does anyone have any idea why this would happen?
Are you logging in through the Roll20 website or through a Google+ Hangout? Has it worked previously for you? Please visit this wiki page: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and try Steps 1 through 3 and if that doesn't work go ahead and post a console log as explained in Step 4. Thanks!