Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Division and selection of the whole.

Hi and sorry for my google translate english. I am trying to write macros for a new system in which I am going to play. The system is built on the division and allocation of the whole (rounding down). When writing "/ me kicks with the sword [[1d20 + @ {Strength} / 7 + @ {Dexterity} / 5]]", a fractional value is obtained. Is there any way to fix this?
1588935544

Edited 1588935575
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can use round() /me kicks with the sword [[1d20 + round(@{Strength}/7 + @{Dexterity}/5)]] You can round them individually if needed /me kicks with the sword [[1d20 + round(@{Strength}/7) + round(@{Dexterity}/5)]]
Thanks! I couldn’t find it on the wiki, but I’m sure that it is there.