Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Drawing Spam

Too much spam!!!!!!!
1400704184

Edited 1400704453
Not sure what your problem is? Did you just move to Hawaii, and the national state obsession with Spam is driving you crazy? Are you somehow being flooded by messages through Roll20, asking to send money to royalty in far off nations? Or are your players, drawing stuff all over like a bunch of kindergartners? If it is the last one, just give them a starter or splash page. After every session put the player tab on that page and let them go nuts. If they are doing it in the middle of the game, you can send the offending player to the splash page as a time out or kick them from your game if it is too distracting or offensive.
That's Ok, I'll have your Spam, I love it! "Spam, spam spam spamilly spam!"
Hmm... James seems like he hasn't played any games. At all. The only thing he has done on roll20 is post this thread. So please, excuse my overly suspicious self when I start speculating that he's just trolling.
James, could you please explain a bit more about what you are having a problem with? Where exactly are you seeing "spam"?
I also recently reieved some spam ariving in Private messages and can be handled by selecting the "Flag" button under the senders name.
1400879554

Edited 1400879567
Gid
Roll20 Team
Yeah. We're getting a lot of reports about that, Ndreare (I got spammed three times by the account myself). We're trying to get that under control. Sorry about the inconvenience.
1400879825
Gold
Forum Champion
Ndreare said: I also recently reieved some spam ariving in Private messages and can be handled by selecting the "Flag" button under the senders name. Thanks for the heads-up that you can Flag that. I also received a spam message on PM, and just now flagged it for moderators attention due to you making me aware of this feature.
1400881679
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I sent Gauss an pm about it before I discovered about flagging it.
I too made a splash page to get people to knock it off with the draw spam