Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Token Defaults Issue

I'm running 2 5E campaign on here and even though I've set the Defaults to Show Nameplate and Player Permissions of Name, Bar 1-3, and Aura 1& 2 to See whenever I bring in a new Token none of those Defaults are applied. I'm running a MacBook Pro with Catalina 10.4 and using Chrome. I do have the Beyond 20 Extension installed, but I tried turning it off and that didn't fix it. I hope someone can help me. Thanks.
1589084391
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Those defaults will only apply to newly created tokens I believe, not default tokens. I'm not 100% certain though. Try dragging new art in and see if it gets your defaults. 
The Aaron said: Those defaults will only apply to newly created tokens I believe, not default tokens. I'm not 100% certain though. Try dragging new art in and see if it gets your defaults.  Having the same issue, and no luck no matter if the art is new or old. I think I've read somewhere on the forum that there are other people having the very same issue, but I can't remember where exactly. I tried on chrome, on firefox and even edge (when it works, that is), with new and old art, several sizes and every possible "variation" I could think of, but the result is always the same: new token gets added with no setting whatsoever: everything is blank and I need to manually edit it (just for reference, my default settings would include a couple values on a bar, bar positioning, bar visibility, nameplate visibility) Looks like the game default token settings are just somehow broken I guess (unless I'm constantly doing something wrong and just being too dumb to notice, which may very well be lol) :D
The Aaron said: Those defaults will only apply to newly created tokens I believe, not default tokens. I'm not 100% certain though. Try dragging new art in and see if it gets your defaults.  Thank you for the response, but like ZioGan the defaults are ignored from web images as well as Roll20 images. ZioGan, at least I'm not alone, LOL.