I've looked for this but maybe I am not searching properly. Background: I just got a Pro account. I am not a script expert, but I can pick apart code. I am using Roll20 Pathfinder sheets. Here's what I would like to find... Looking for a method/script so that when a player's character attacks with weapon (say, his longsword), he is asked for target, and when he clicks on the target, the attack is resolved such as; the target's AC is determined to see if the attack is a hit, checks for critical hit, and if is either, automatically reduces the target's HP by the correct amount (reg or crit), and if the damage results in the target going to 0 or less HP, marking it as dead. It would be fine if I had to customize for each weapon, or having to tweak for some type of situational bonuses, but for most of my players that are doing simple attacks, this would reduce the amount of work for the GM. I have read some of the ones for the AoE attacks, and I plan to check those out, but this would be more for each one-on-one combat. I'd love to have the Ranger shooting her bow across the map at an Orc and hitting doing critical damage and the Orc is automatically marked as dead. Awesome shot! I know that TokenMod script can do some of this, but not sure about the rest. Surely someone has also desired this. Or am I asking too much? I am not looking for a solution for all types of attacks, but I am sure if I have something I might be able to modify for other scenarios. Thanks,