Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Overworld map

Well met. I really want to create an overwold map with many different points of interest to discover and explore (think Skyrim). I upoladed the map I wanted with the intention of adding tokens on it and perhaps a little text underneath. The problem I have is the tokens are much too large for the map and I can't figure out how to go around this: inceasing the size of the map only makes the tokens grow accordingly it seems. My question is how do I do it, or is there a better way to do it?
1589267178

Edited 1589270111
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can resize a token smaller than the smallest grid coordinate by holding down the ALT key while you resize a token.  You can also temporarily override the default "snap-to-grid" of tokens by holding the ALT key down while you move a token using the arrow keys or mouse. You'll find some great info on the " Stupid Tricks and Clever New ones thread " Check out Map Pins below. Maps Make Doors on DL Layer Clear to Players  - godthedj Map Pins  - keithcurtis ( More info  - Airsickhydra) Precautions to Take With Very Large Maps  - keithcurtis Landing Pages  - keithcurtis Using tints for art compatibility (high level map design)  - gui8312 Fine Tune 'Snap to Grid' Dynamic Lighting  - Ziechael Battle Maps Rollable Table  - Barakka (best if used with  Concatenate Tracker Values -trick) Combination of a few Tricks/Hints to better set up Traps, Locked Doors or both  - Robert S
1589269825
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also changing the map grid size should change the size of tokens.
Thank you for all your answers. Cheers!