Hello, I'm attempting to create macro that lets me pickup javelins after a fight. I am a player, not the GM, so I don't have sophisticated coding available to me; I do however have the ammo tracker and ChatSetAttr available. I'm using the 5e OGL character sheet. I have set up the ammo tracker to decrement a javelin resource and the inventory quantity when I use it. That works great. I have set a 'max' resource value equal to the number of javelins I have (10 for my character), so that should allow me to setattr or resetattr using ChatSetAttr, which works. The problem is that the ammo tracker code doesn't execute to update the inventory quantity if I change the resource value with setattr or resetattr; however if i manually change the resource value in the character sheet, it correctly adjusts the item quantity in real time. I think there are 2 or 3 possible solution paths: 1) Manually update the inventory quantity. I am having a damned hard time figuring out the syntax for setting that attribute quantity and doing it reliably. Perhaps there is a way to use the Ammo-code ID that gets populated with the ammo tracker? 2) Figure out how to force the ammo code to run the inventory update for me. Is there some kind of flag in ChatSetAttr that pushes an update to the character sheet similar to pushing the 'enter' key in a field? 3) Some other clever approach I'm missing.