Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macro and Table Woes

Hi, I'm trying to create a Macro for a tropical wether system. I've made a set of tables for said weather and want it to roll on the table 3 times and display the results, but for some reason it only displays one result in the box. The code will be listed below, have I done something wrong? /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname= City Weather}}{{name= Weather effects }} {{description= [[?{table|1t[city-weather]+ 1t[city-weather]+ 1t[city-weather] |1t[elf-weather] |1t[jungle-weather]} ]] }}
1589317256
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Try change it to 3t[city-weather] instead of adding each once.
Does the exact same thing
1589319910
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not sure about the other entries, but I know this part: [[?{table| 1t[city-weather]+ 1t[city-weather]+ 1t[city-weather] |1t[elf-weather] |1t[jungle-weather]} ]] won't work.  Each of your table calls needs to be [[#t[table-name]]].  You need a label for each drop down selection as well.  I would change that whole section to this and see if it works: ?{table|City, [[1t[city-weather]]]+[[1t[city-weather]]]+[[1t[city-weather]]] |Elf, [[1t[elf-weather]]] |Jungle, [[1t[jungle-weather]]]} I haven't tested this, so hopefully other eyes will catch any mistakes I made.
yep, that code did the trick, must have been the formating I set causing the issue