Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't view My Library content on a different PC

The title says it all - I have uploaded loads of content into 'My Library' on my laptop. I have just logged in on my desktop and none of the content is there. I'm logged in using the exact same account - using Chrome Browser and Windows 10 on both computers.  Any help greatly appreciated.
1589452739
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The My Library content is stored in the cloud, so the most likely explanation is you have logged into a different account by mistake. Check back on your laptop, to see if the stuff is still there and if you are using a different account. If its the same account, then only roll20 can help you, You'd best contact them at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.
Thanks. I'll check. Will feel really stupid if it is that!
1589461650
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If it is that, dont feel bad - we've all done something similar :)