Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

This Game Has Ended

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:justify; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Friz Quadrata TT";} Good afternoon, Our game of The One Ring has ended.&nbsp; I may play in TOR some time down the road, but I doubt I will ever run TOR online, again.&nbsp; It's an excellent game and it was fun to run it, here, but my Players and I came to the end of our interest due to how spread we were around the world and how difficult it was to play using both Roll 20 and my phpBB forums.&nbsp; If I were ever to run TOR on here, again, it would be a live and relatively local game. I am opening the game to spectators, today, though in truth it will likely be only for a while and there is nothing on Roll 20 that will allow you to understand what is taking place with the story.&nbsp; Any of you who might be interested in reading what took place in our story may do so by clicking here...&gt; <a href="http://www.wolvesau.net/wh/fantasy/viewtopic.php?f=61&amp;t=2813#p10461" rel="nofollow">http://www.wolvesau.net/wh/fantasy/viewtopic.php?f=61&amp;t=2813#p10461</a> . Thank you, and apologies, to all of my Players for all their long work and an ignominious end.&nbsp; I truly enjoyed our long years, since July 2015 and I apologize at the tragedy of loss of the game, but I think all of us knew what was taking place over this past couple months of play. Bryce (Artorius “Arphenion Annunion” - Ranger of the North – Scholar – Keeper of Earth and Spirit) Peter ( Éadnes Andwiltan – Elf of Mirkwood – Scholar – A Musical Legacy) Dan (Ellisidil “The Eagle” – Woodman – Warden – Sword-day Counselor) Harald (Frerin, son of Óin – Dwarf of Erebor – Treasure-hunter – Far Trader) Ross ( Lothíriel of Minas Tirith – Woman of Gondor – Leader – Soldier of Gondor) Sarah (Moriel – Wayward Elf of Mirkwood – Scholar – Root-seeker) There have been many others who have participated in our game, though none of them truly lasted very long. &nbsp; If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM here on Roll 20. Well, that’s all there is, now. &nbsp; I will leave this game up until, likely, the end of this year (2020) and I will likely archive the phpBB forum entries until I get what I want from them, and then they will be closed. &nbsp; I’ve been running RPGs since 1991, twenty-nine years, and I am going to begin positioning myself to complete stories that have never been completed, write our adventures in a medium a little more stout than the electronic, hope someone reads that which I will write and, finally, to have some time to play, myself. &nbsp; I’m going to go enjoy our Torg Eternity live game and, hopefully, I can play more on the tabletop when time and resources and people allow. Good luck. ~Paul (Fieranor of Imladris, Sir Alain Fisk, Tithenon Swifthand, Athaeis Draug)
I'd like all my character's data, so I'll pull her sheet and save it and download the stuff from the forum.
No problem at all, Ross.&nbsp; I love Lothiriel, she's an amazing Character and I hope you have great success with her.&nbsp; If you have any issues pulling her data into your Character Vault, please let me know?
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: No problem at all, Ross.&nbsp; I love Lothiriel, she's an amazing Character and I hope you have great success with her.&nbsp; If you have any issues pulling her data into your Character Vault, please let me know? Thanks and I got her saved the other day when I posted that, so should be good. :)