Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

No emit light option on token

1589666668

Edited 1589666688
Hello There I am new to roll20 and just tried to create a token. However, when I want to edit the emit light option, it is not present. Any chance someone could tell me what I am doing wrong? I have chosen the GM Info overlay level for the screenshot, but the same thing happens when on the object & token level... Linking the token to a character sheet and vice versa, did not help either. Any chance someone knows why it is not working?
1589668898
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Dynamic lighting is a plus/pro feature.
Thanks! Thought that was only for maps...
1589670599
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
lol sorry Blaze, I was on my phone (and my eyes are "older").  I totally missed you are Plus.  Funny thing is, I don't see the dynamic lighting layer in your screen shot at all... Normally you would see it as an option under the "GM Info Overlay".
1589671151
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you the game's creator?
Is Dynamic Lighting enabled on the page the token is on?