Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

NPC Damage Rolls

Hi Everyone! Newbie here looking for some assistance. I created a Thug NPC using the template and setup his Heavy Crossbow. I have the setting to not automatically roll advantage, but the damage rolls are still rolling twice (2d10) instead of (1d10). Is there something in the settings I can change to prevent this? Or, because it is rolling that dice just in case of a crit that it has to be on. Any advice would be appreciated!
If you're talking about the 3d dice.  There is no changing them.
Have you tried clicking on the cogwheel icon next to the weapon you have trouble with? Just to check you have not mistakenly put in the wrong dice number.
1589842864
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Which game/sheet?