Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Allowing a player to move tokens but not control them

Hey, so I've been exploring the dynamic lighting feature and I'd really like to use it. My only problem that I have right now is that my players really want to be able to move each other's tokens. Right now the only way I have found to achieve this is to give them control of all tokens, but giving them control of other tokens ruins the ''Enforce Line of Sight'' setting, allowing them to see everything all other players see. So is there anyway to solve this issue? Simplest solution I see is to allow movement of tokens but not control, but any other solutions are also welcomed. Thanks!
1590086203
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can't move a token without having control of it.  There are some things you could potentially do with the API (Pro Subscriber Perk), but they'd need to be written.  There isn't really anything existing for it right now that I know of.