Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dynamic lighting problems

1) Many of the objects on the dynamic lighting layer cannot be selected at their correct location. Instead, almost every line I have can only be selected at locations n/2 spaces left and down of their actual location, where n is the length of the line. Once selected, individual lines highlight at their correct location, but groups highlight at the incorrect (selectable) location. 2) When "enforce line of sight" is on, players cannot see anything but blackness on my maps. I am running Chrome version 35.0.1916.114 m on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. This problem first appeared more than two weeks ago, though only now am I seeing that there's a predictable pattern beyond "dynamic lighting is completely screwed up".
Update to (1) above: Horizontal and diagonal lines register in the correct location. It is only verticals that are not working properly.
1) Sometimes I had that happen, usually reloading the page fixes it 2) You have to set "Has sight" on the player tokens, otherwise they won't see anything ;)