Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

3d dice

When rolling dice, d6 can get stuck and not register a roll for an extended period of time
1401651228
MadBeardMan
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
We've had this tonight, the D6 just 'vibrates' as if now finished rolling, a check should be added I suppose to call the dice after 'x' number of seconds.
This is an issue we are aware of. I added this thread to our outstanding issue log.
Last time this happened I rolled about 10 d20's to knock it out of place. Clutters up the result space but works. :)
I believe you can also clear it by refreshing the campaign, if that would be more convenient.
Has there been any sort of update on this? This keeps happening constantly in my campaign. The dice never stop "rolling" - they just jiggle there on the screen. Constantly needing to refresh the campaign isn't the best solution. It's more of an inconvenient work-around. I've told my players to just stop using 3D dice because of it.
This is an old thread, but I had this happen to me today. Where are we on a solution for this?