Hi all, I'm trying to create a macro that calls many other but it's not working. I want a macro that shows differents skills to test and then asks if it rolls with advantage/normal or with disadvantage. Here is one of my macro for skill test (there are all built the same way): &{template:default}{{name=Acrobatie}}
{{@{selected|token_name} fait ?{Avantage?|
Avantage,[[2d20kh1 + @{selected|Acrobatics_prof}]] |
Normal,[[1d20 + @{selected|Acrobatics_prof}]] |
Désavantage,[[2d20kl1 + @{selected|Acrobatics_prof}]]}
à son test d'acrobatie}} 1.Now the first macro that calls all the skill test macro (I only put 2 skill test macro here): &{template:default}{{name=Test de compétence}}
{{?{Compétence à tester?|Acrobatie, (!#Acrobatie) | Arcane, (!#Arcane) } }} With that macro, there is {{ (!#Acrobatie) }} that pops up in the chat. Not really what I expected. 2.The second macro I tried was this one: &{template:default}{{name=Test de compétence}}
{{@{selected|token_name} fait un test de= [Acrobatie](!#Acrobatie) [Arcane](!#Arcane)}} With this one, I have the button in the chat. I can click on them and a windows pops up asking for Avantage/Normal/Désavantage. But that's all. Nothing in the chat. Can someone help me? I searched in the Roll20Wiki, I looked many tutorial on Youtube but I don't find the solution. I don't get what's wrong with my macro.