Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Camera & audio has stopped streaming with google chrome

Yesterday when trying to join a campaign, my camera stopped loading completly while in google chrome(still works while in firefox).. I've done some some research regarding tokbox & WebRTC and while trying to use <a href="http://apprtc.appspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://apprtc.appspot.com/</a> it returns with an error of "TrackStartError". Prior to yesterday i had no issue using Roll20 with video feed. No settings were changed in Google Chrome(i even un-installed/re-installed chrome completly to no avail) between Friday and Saturday
There will be an update to the WebRTC code on Wednesday that should fix this. Thanks!
I hope this will fix it, thanks for the speedy reply!
I'm still seeing this issue. It seems to be stuck on block, I'll say allow and then ok and then open it up again and it is back to block. Reloading the page doesn't do anything.
I'm having the same issue myself. Both me and all but one of my players are experiencing this issue.
1401896466

Edited 1401896516
Tokbox is working on some issue they have found, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.
We received word from Tokbox that this should now be fixed. Let me know if you are still running into this issue.