Hi folks,  I don't know if it's because of the update I installed for the Sunless Citadel which I purchased, but tonight when I was running the module with my group, the NPC tokens were no longer appearing, and the layers looked much different than they normally do.  I've included three screenshots to help illustrate. Normally when I was running the module over the past month the "Map & Background" layer looked more like what the "Objects & Tokens" layer looks like below.  For some reason now, as you can see, it's grey and washed out.  I can see the NPC tokens only slightly, and I can't bring them forward to the "Objects & Tokens" OR the "GM Info Overlay" layer.  Prior to tonight, I was always able to see the NPC tokens, with just a little less opacity than the players' tokens, no matter what layer I was on, and I could bring the tokens to the front so the PC's could see them during encounters.   What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help! Cheers Chris