Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Aura/Tint HealthColors crashing API sandbox.

I am getting the following errors when Aura/Tint HealthColors is enabled, even if it's the only enabled script. However it works properly in another campaign with all the same scripts. I've even tried removing all the scripts and re-adding them with no improvements.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's strange.  The issue is the state object HealthColors is missing or corrupted.  Restarting should fix the state object.  If it doesn't, let me know and I can try and figure out why.
I've actually had this happen a couple a times, going so far as to remove all scripts and only add Aura/Tint HealthColors with the same issue. The only fix I've found is to make a new campaign entirely because copying the campaign doesn't even resolve it.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
This will force it to self fix.  Put this in a script and save it.  It will log out the current state contents for HealthColors then delete it. If you could paste the out put here, that would help track down the issue.  After it's run once, disable the script and everything should be sorted out.: log(state.HealthColors); delete state.HealthColors;