Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [DND5e] [18+] We need some chill people for a Saturday game!

Hi everyone! My name's Love and I'm 19, I am here on the lookout for some players for a both fun and serious campaign, with a good mix of roleplay, combat, and exploration. The module or campaign idea will be decided today, maybe if you're quick you can be part of it! We run in a little wierd timeslot, it's [2 pm GMT +1] <- British Summertime, we're all around the world and it's what worked, if you're in Asia and need an afternoon game, mid day in Europe and Africa, or an early game in the Americas, this might be the one for you! All we ask is that you be around our age group, a fun and creative person, LGBTQ+ friendly, and willing to get to know us outside of the game aswell! Hope to see you soon!
We have settled on Ghosts of Saltmarsh, the Pirates of the Caribbean songs are already ringing in our ears, but trust that that doesn't mean we're going to become meat-heads, there will be plenty of intrigue and story
Hey, I'm interested in your campaign. 
Hello, could i get into this game? Havent played GoSm through yet.
Hey Meatball. Are you still looking for players? I'm interested in checking it out if you don't mind ^^ If possible, hit me a PM on Roll20 or add me on Discord! Thank you mate!  Inquisitor#8262 Artur.
If you are still looking i would be greatly interested.  Send me a PM on here or reach out to me on discord @ SpiritWolf_1221#2940.
I am Interested If there is still a position available. Pm me if there is.
Still looking!
Yo Meatball!!!! PM me with the discord I am super down to join your game
PM sent
sounds like your friendly to everything but peoples age .. guess that rules me out