Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tutorial doesn't load

Hi, I’m basically new to the site. I’m trying to watch the general tutorial and when I click on it I am brought to a screen that just says “Loading…” but it never goes anywhere.   I’m using Google Chrome.   Please advise.  
I have had the same issue - I did attempt the tutorial a couple of months ago and it was working to some degree, but now only displays a 'Loading ...' screen and nothing else. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am keen to actually learn how to use Roll20
I'm on the same boat, Roll20 was highly recommended to me, made my account created the bare minimum for a game I think, but the tutorial won't load nor does any of the other tools. Using latest Chrome version on my MacBook, I haven't tried on anything else, but to be fair I don't really want to, any idea why noting will load? 
Same here! :/ Three days ago the tutorial still worked. I hadn't the time to go through all of it and yesterday I tried to continue, but than there was this "loading" problem. I'm using Google Chrome. Thanks for help!
Also on Google Chrome, also cannot load the Tutorial. Checked all of the items listed in steps 1-3. Campaign page functions just fine. Getting the following messages on the Console Log:  Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' Images/Tutorial.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () Images/FindaGroup.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () Images/MakeaGame.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () Really want to learn how to use the site so I can explore hosting and DMing. Thanks. 
This also happened to me. 
Hopefully, the members of Roll20 can fix this bug.
Hey everyone -  We’re aware of an issue with the tutorial and we’re pushing out a hotfix tomorrow morning that should resolve the problem. To keep messaging organized, we’re going to be closing this post and ask that you please follow the main thread for this,  as seen here . Thank you!