Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5E] New GM Looking For Group To Run Module With

Hello Everyone, I am a 23 year old man in the USA (Mountain Standard Time) who learned how to GM D&D 5E for some friends. Unfortunately, our sessions are irregular and make it difficult for me to practice and improve my skills. I would love to find a group that would be patient with a newer GM. Since I am so new, I don't really have a style; however, I have enjoyed the story telling elements of being a GM; and, frankly I would like to improve in running combat and tactics. Personally, I am an inclusive person and would welcome anyone of any background or identity into the group. If you do not feel the same way, I would suggest finding another posting. That being said, I am only uncomfortable with any ERP in game. New players are welcomed. I own a few modules I would like to run at some point: Curse of Strahd, Storm King's Thunder, and, Tyranny of Dragons . If you would like to play one of those, reach out to me and lets get a game started. 
Hey man, A group of three friends including myself are interested in running a campaign with you. We are semi-experienced players but are still learning, so maybe we could learn together. We are open to running any of the modules you have and if all things go well maybe even running them all. A bit about us -All 18+ -Semi-experienced players -Serious but fun and laidback -Looking for a somewhat challenging campaign, but we're not too picky Afternoon/evening on the weekends would suit us best You can let me know if this is something you would be interested in by contacting me on discord at Blkvalentine#2985 or by just replying here. Thanks!
Hello, I would definitely be interested in running with you if you need another. I have 20 years experience playing the game but enjoy playing with newer players and watch them enjoy learning to play. I generally like to play rogue or cleric but can play whatever is needed. I am EST and am available most late mornings through mid afternoon as well as late evening. I will look forward to hearing from you!
I would be interested depending on the time as I am based in the UK. I am a brand new player so I would also need some patience from the group while I learn everything. Having looked at races and classes I really like the look of wood elf ranger but I am happy to change to whatever. Feel free to message me if you want to know anything else :) 
I am interested , I am 41, in mountain standard time , I am fairly new also and I am looking for a regular group to play with . Let me know if you need any other players . 
I would be interested in joining as well. I have played Pathfinder for a few years, but not 5E. And I think it would be a fun transition for me. I am 32 Pacific Standard Time, availability: can't do Monday's and would prefer weekday afternoons/evenings. But if another day works then i might still be game. 
Interested to play, I've been looking for a good proper Curse of Strahd game. Willing to play the other modules as well. I have 1 year of experience in 5e and roll 20 mostly as a dungeon master. I am available Mondays/Fridays/Sundays 8pm EDT.