Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing token and npc sheet for Reya Mantlemorn from Descent into Avernus module

I just purchased my first module on Roll20, Baldur's Gate Descent into Avernus. A major NPC is missing from the module, Reya Mantlemorn. I cannot find the token, character sheet, or even art. How can I get this added into my module? Thank you.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As a quick fix, her art is in the conceptual art section, you could probably use an image editor to make a token. She uses the veteran statblock. For a proper official patch, you should post this in the  Wizards of the Coast Bug Report Megathread , which is dev-curated. They'll see your report there. Be sure to mention where the character art can be found. They will likely include her in the next patch
Thank you! Great advise. I did just as you suggested and it worked. I used a token for "DiA-Human" and linked it to Veteran statblock. I see some art but I cant figure out how to get it on the character sheet. The art is in the handout called "Introduction: A Tale of Two Cities". How can I use that art on the character page I have created? PS: I am maxed out on uploads. Since I bought this module I'm hoping there is a way to use it without having to add to my personal storage. So any work arounds that don't include downloading and re-uploading content I have purchased would be welcome. I will post the bug on the link.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I made this token set of Viking Villagers and shared these two as a potential replacement for the missing Reya art in another thread (as she is a redhaired woman). They're just small cartoons so they shouldn't take a ton of your space. :) I'm sure it'll be patched soon but anyone who's missing Reya can feel free to use this artwork for her without buying my entire token package.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you can view the art, call up the preview. I believe it is in a handout, so instead of using the "Z" preview key, just click on the magnifying glass. When the zoomed preview comes up, right click on the image and save to disk, or open it in a new tab and save that to disk. Then you have the original art with which to construct a token. Again, hopefully this will be fixed soon, but it should allow you to move on.