Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for PAID GM for tonight (5/31) - Call of Cthulhu for 2 players

Hello, My friend and I are looking for an experienced Call of Cthulhu GM who can run a 4 hours session (7:30PM to 11:30PM EASTERN TMZ). We are both experienced RPers and have played 5e, AD&D, DCC, Traveller, and a bunch of other independent games. We have been wanting to try a CoC game for a while and we both have the time available. We were looking to pay a straight $50 for the two of us for tonight's session. Message me if interested. 

Edited 1590946791
Too bad you guys want a game on sunday nights plus any good GM worth his salt will need to prep too make the game really shine. Less then a days notice wont get you a very good game. If you have wed or thursday night free, I can GM you in a well prepped game. If not no prob.
Yeah, sorry, I know this is a spur of a moment thing, but we are hoping that maybe some GM already has a one-off setup and ready to run whenever.
PM Sent.
PM sent