Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bars values on sheet

Hi, this bother me and i am almost sure that this doesn't cant be done but i have this attributes in the pathfinder community sheet that has current and max value, i link it into the token of that character and when i change the value in the bar the attribute is changed correctly in the sheet but the formulas dependant of that attribute doens't change, i have to change mannually from the sheet to recalculate. Are any solution to this?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There may be an issue with the sheet's auto-calculations detecting the change and thus not triggering sheet calculations as expected.  Which sheet are you using and what are the linked attributes you are using on the token?  
Sheet = Pathfinder Community Sheet Attribute linked to bar =  @{Kineticistburn} Attributes dependant of @{Kineticistburn} = @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text}
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm.  I'm not seeing that in a quick test.  I linked  @{Kineticistburn} to a token bar and simply added  @{Kineticistburn} to  @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text} and when I make changes to  @{Kineticistburn} either directly from the token bubble or the sheet, both   @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text} update accordingly... Can you post your macros used for  @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text}?

Edited 1590964768
Vince said: Hmm.&nbsp; I'm not seeing that in a quick test.&nbsp; I linked&nbsp; @{Kineticistburn} to a token bar and simply added&nbsp; @{Kineticistburn} to&nbsp; @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text} and when I make changes to&nbsp; @{Kineticistburn} either directly from the token bubble or the sheet, both &nbsp; @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text} update accordingly... Can you post your macros used for&nbsp; @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text}? @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text}&nbsp; =(@{Kineticistburn}, (floor(@{level}/3))}kl1) @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text} = (@{Kineticistburn}, (floor(@{level}/3))}kl1)*2 They work fine if i modify @{Kineticistburn} on the sheet but if i only use @{Kineticistburn} still behave the same, look a test-video: <a href="https://youtu.be/CDk6NPInbyU" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/CDk6NPInbyU</a> EDIT: sorry but i forgot to mute the video xd

Edited 1590967205
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Oscar. There might be an issue with trying to use roll grouping ie {x,y}kl1 on-sheet.&nbsp; Normally, grouping rolls need to be resolved in chat by making a roll.&nbsp; I know that some fields on the sheet allow it because there was a conversion function created in the sheetworkers to handle kh/kl macros.&nbsp; That said, sheetworkers handle min() and max() natively which are basically the same as roll20's handling of kl/kh.&nbsp; So try these in place of the kl1 and see if that works. @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} = min(@{Kineticistburn},floor(@{level}/3)) @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text} = ( min(@{Kineticistburn},floor(@{level}/3)) )*2 I used the above and it seemed to work for me when adjusting the token.

Edited 1590969383
Vince said: Thanks Oscar. There might be an issue with trying to use roll grouping ie {x,y}kl1 on-sheet.&nbsp; Normally, grouping rolls need to be resolved in chat by making a roll.&nbsp; I know that some fields on the sheet allow it because there was a conversion function created in the sheetworkers to handle kh/kl macros.&nbsp; That said, sheetworkers handle min() and max() natively which are basically the same as roll20's handling of kl/kh.&nbsp; So try these in place of the kl1 and see if that works. @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} = min(@{Kineticistburn},floor(@{level}/3)) @{kineticblast_admg_macro_text} = ( min(@{Kineticistburn},floor(@{level}/3)) )*2 I used the above and it seemed to work for me when adjusting the token. But with just using @{Kineticistburn} in the @{kineticblast_attack_macro_text} and @{kineticblast_dmg_macro_text} fields i have the same problem.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not sure what can be done at this point Oscar. ;-(&nbsp; I can't reproduce the fault... You're welcome to backup your character using the character vault and import it into the pathfinder community sheet beta test game here &nbsp;and I'll have a look at the character to see if there's anything I can find as the cause.

Edited 1591319846
Thanks Vince!!, i hope you find the problem, i tried everything and cant find the problem. I exported the character sheet to your game : Murum Jinseki thanks agains for your support.
I added a query to the extra damage fields on every Blasts attack, the only problem is that the player has to limit&nbsp; the maximum bonus of&nbsp; 1/every 3 level, also i added the same query on a subtitle on every attack so i can see what number whas used in the query at the moment of the attack roll. Not the best solution but is something.