Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Death Tracker Help] Switching PC-only unconscious marker to apply to monsters instead

In Death Tracker, you have the option to set both a dead status marker and an "unconscious" status marker, with the latter applying only to PCs. I would like to mod the script so that the unconscious status marker is reserved for NPCs/monsters instead. But I am not a coder and can't figure out how to make this change in the script. Could anyone familiar with this script show me how to make this change?
If you are looking to change which icon is used for NPC/Monsters, use the !dead --config command in game. There you can change what icon is used for player and what icon is used for NPC/Monster when their HP reaches 0.
Snow said: If you are looking to change which icon is used for NPC/Monsters, use the !dead --config command in game. There you can change what icon is used for player and what icon is used for NPC/Monster when their HP reaches 0. I know that, thanks. But I specifically want to change the unconscious marker to apply to NPCs.
If you are using default Token Markers, then the unconscious marker that Death Tracker uses for PC is called sleepy. If you want the NPC/Monsters to use that Marker then use the !dead --config command and change the Dead Statusmarker from dead to sleepy. If you want to use custom markers then you need token-mod api to get the id of the custom marker you want to use in your game with !token-mod --help command. Scroll up till you find the custom markers. You will then need to copy the name/code in the [ ] (EX:  Dying::243507  ). Your game will have different codes even if you have these custom markers. Then go in the Death Tracker script put the code in like this screenshot  Save it and now the custom marker will be in the drop box when you change which markers each use.