Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

1 Player looking for saturday or sunday game

Anyone have a 5e, warhammer fantasy(inexperienced) or warhammer 40k(what I've played the most) game on saturday or sunday looking to add a player? I usually play Paladin, Warlock, or Rogue for 5e, in 40k games I usually play medics, admechs, or psykers, but regardless the game I'm willing to play what is needed to fill out the party. My characters go from cruel antihero to champion hero. Regardless what I do, I'll always work towards the party goal, even if my character causes/does some chaos. I'm a very easy going go and try to get along/work with everyone.
I have a offer you might not want to refuse. Me and my group (of currently at the time of writing this) 5 players have games of DND, Pathfinder, and COC (call of cthulhu) done every single weekend, both days with have or try to have a game on those days, with a starting time of 1:30PM EST. If you are able to be committed to the games, have discord, and have a mic to at least talk and not be a pure murder hobo, then please give me a Private message here or message my discord at RaytheSkaven#7659 for any other information you need. We are fine with you being a new player to one or more of the modules, we won't yell at you for needing to figure out one thing or another.
Adventures Guild: The Journey to Sigil D&D 5E Homebrew Dungeon Crawl? Free! Want to see different planes of existences? This campaign setting is high mechanical (meaning there will be a lot of  fighting), high exploring (great maps for people to explore which will  lead to different planes of existence!), high magic (there is a magic  shop and I roll off the treasure horde table!) and med role playing  (role playing is highly encouraged but I understand that it's not  everyone's strength). If this sounds like your kind of game.. keep  reading! Hello my name is Driz,  not related to Drizzit =). I've been playing DnD for over 25 years. My  hopes are to have a pool of players that are wanting to play a guild  style campaign. Your missions will be picked from a mission board within  the Adventurers Guild. There will be different styles of mission from  helping the city with tasks, helping the kingdom, helping citizens of  the land and randomly generated dungeons! All of these will be tuned to  how many players are able to play that day (Minimum four - Max seven, I  might raise the number larger adventures.) The idea of this setting is to have a pool of players that come and play when they are able to.  You can even re-roll whenever you want if that char gets boring or dies! Currently there are about 9 players and growing! You will be able  to keep your character of course and play them as you wish, or make a  new one if you get bored of it! All players have shared exp so people are more balanced when they come in to play! Currently we are level 9 and looking to fill the roster for our Sunday game - 12:00 PM PST to around 6:00 PM PST.