Hi, I have been trying to use the Concentration script from Robin Kuiper in my game and am having this issue, my friend is having the same issue as well in his game. When I use the script from the GM perspective everything is fine, It adds concentration then tells you a roll is required when you take damage and the roll button works fine. However for my players and myself when I go to "Player Mode" the roll button causes a reference error on the API output console: ReferenceError: character_name is not defined ReferenceError: character_name is not defined at addConcentration (apiscript.js:20582:52) at apiscript.js:20566:25 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at handleInput (apiscript.js:20564:34) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1648:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) If anyone could provide a fix for this it would be appriciated. The script seems really good and would be great to have it fully working in my games. Cheers