Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way that I can share a game with another DM (as an add-on)

Evening Folks Hope everyone is keeping well. I'm in the process of creating a "commercial quality" adventure to hopefully release in the Roll20 Market Place. I am playtesting it now - with me as the DM. To make sure that it's playable by a DM who hasn't seen it before, I'd like to ask a friend of mine who also DM's on Roll20 to run this adventure in his own campaign. Is there some way I can create my adventure as an add-on & my friend can add it as an add-on as a test? I've released software on the Google play-store before and there was such a feature available for beta-releases. Hope this makes sense. Thanks Rich B.
You can copy your game, invite them to the new copy, and make them a co-GM so they can run it. I don't think there is any way to package your game up beforehand, but you could write to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and ask to be sure.
Thanks Rabulius - I'll try that out now.