Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Sundays] Long time player looking for a group of non-munchkin players to join.

Ive been gaming for 20 years now, roll20 for almost 7 years.  Mostly 3E/3.5/pathfinder, but also the 40k games, Vamp, shadowrun, and some others.    Just looking for an established group to join on Sundays.  Im just back into gaming on roll20, as i took a long break from running a living server.  I usually play characters that support the group, generally by filling a niche that is vacant. I can play a variety of things, and enjoy doing so. My expectations are just that the rules are consistent. Discord available on request. 
I am sorry to tell you this, but finding a Established Group isn't going to work out man. But I do have a offer for you if you want to hear it.
Depends. Not willing to pay.  And ive been playing long enough on here to know that openinga happen due to real life circumstances. Just takes time
Interested in learning Mythras, part of the Basic Roleplaying system (and an offshoot of Runequest)? The only thing that may discourage you is that when it comes to playable character races, gnome means no
Ive barely played gnomes in RPGs, flavorful.  But statistically they tend to be extremely subpar.  Id be interested.  PM me