Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Zoom button broken

The zoom button disappears before I can select the new zoom level (e.g. 40%) To repeat: 1. Press magnifying glass on left 2. Press the xx% dropdown button, a list of percentages appears 3. Move mouse down to select one of the percentages. NOTE: this does not work. The dropdown menu disappears when the mouse moves down. OS: Chromebook
1401213068
Gid
Roll20 Team
Chromebook is built atop Linux. Unfortunately, Linux presently has problems with the zoom features in Roll20, which it looks like it also affects Chromebook users. It is a bug we're aware of and it is on the list of things the Devs want to fix. I'll add this thread to the bug report we got on this. I'm sorry for the issues you're having.