Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Baldur's Gate - all die rolls set to GM by default

Hi all, first post here.  Anyone else have this problem?  I can't figure out how to make my dice rolls public.
1591189942
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If it uses 5e, public & private rolls are set per character sheet. You can change the default in your game settings (before you actually launch the game).
I feel like there is a bug that makes it not take.  I think that Keith mentioned a way to trick it into doing what you’re trying to do.
Patrick said: I feel like there is a bug that makes it not take.  I think that Keith mentioned a way to trick it into doing what you’re trying to do. Yeah, I think so.
1591233710

Edited 1591234593
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Does it work if you change it manually on one sheet? If nothing else works, there is an extension which allows bulk setting of roll type & whisper type. It is not approved of or supported by Roll20 though, very much use-at-your-own-risk.
1591234847
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have this answer on a macro. :) There's a bug in the game settings that doesn't recognize "Never Whisper Rolls", possibly because it is trying to write a blank value. The solution is to use Whisper Toggle. The default is public, so once this is set, all rolls should show. Go to the Campaign Settings Page Choose "Whisper Toggle" under the Default Sheet Settings Save Load your game Go to the settings tab on the right and scroll to the bottom where you will find a button that says Apply Default Settings. Press it. Choose to update the Whisper settings. Wait a minute or two for it to resolve. Have fun!