Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

More Game Slowing Lag

Another session filled with long delays due to incredible lag, jerky token movement, tokens not lining up on the grid, waiting for the API, when will this be addressed?

Edited 1591421423
Tom
Pro
I had this as well, sadly went with total mind of the imagination for my Starfinder game, seen others posting about this, but have not run into this except a little lag these last few months, til tonight............ VERY unhappy here as 8+ year vet of Roll20, to say the least First game 4 to 8 PM NO  PROBLEM, 2nd game 8:30 to 12:30 not playable Tom
Having the same problem.  I think it may have to do with having Advanced Fog of War and Dynamic Lighting on.  I've resorted back to Fog of War and seemed to be working.  I have gone through my game, cleaned up pages and cleared the cache.  Hoping things will be better tomorrow.  Seems to kick in around 12 noon EST on Sundays.