Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

MDT FIrst Level adventures bundle, and I can't see things

Hi,  Im a GM and my players were unable to see the grid in the adventure or themselves.  They could see what I revealed with fog of war, but the cleared area didnt have them.  What did i do?  I feel like I did something when I started the game, the maps were darker then usual in the pre-module story,   I don't know what setting I did wrong, or how to fix it.  Usually, the default is just see the map, this is a mess.  Any suggestions?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I develop this and several other products for AAW Games. Sorry that I did not see this post until now. Did you get it resolved? If not, I have a couple of questions. Which page did this occur on? What did you mean by, "They could see what I revealed with fog of war, but the cleared area didnt (sic) have them."? When they could not see the grid, was everything gray? With Advanced Fog of War, not being ableIf this is a general lighting issue, it might be caused by: Normal and Advanced Fog of War on at the same time. Tokens on the GM layer. Player's not owning a token. Advanced Fog of War clearing the fog of war but no light source for the token to see. If something did go wrong with a page or its settings, you can reset things by deleting the addon from your game (from the addons section of the launch page) and adding it again.
ill check those on the features.  I made them work by erasing lighting effects