Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Markers with Same Name

Edited 1591860206
I've purchased Token Marker sets from the Marketplace which have some markers with the same name (e.g., "Invisible").  I am using two sets in one of my games.  When I reference the markers in my macros, how are two markers with the same name distinguished?  Thanks!
Doing some additional research it appears that each custom token marker has a more detailed name (e.g., Petrified::243685)  that can be referenced to distinguish it from any similarly named token marker.  I'm not sure how to reference this number directly, but I was able to find this detail using the token-mod API.  Using token-mod's help in chat or looking at the token-mod help handout I see a list all of my installed token markers with their "detailed" names.
I just discovered this yesterday as well - I was trying to figure out how to reference a status marker that had a space in its name. The ::###### was the way to go.