Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Roleplayers to ever-expanding Westmarch

Edited 1594644253
The Realm Beyond is expanding! Want to get into a Westmarch Campaign? Do you enjoy roleplaying? Do you enjoy uncovering rich lore? Do you enjoy intense & challenging combat over meatgrinders? The Realm Beyond is an RP-heavy grimdark fantasy that suits audiences above 18 where the players start off as death-sentenced prisoners in a realm foreign to them. The Westmarch has been running regularly for the past three months and will continue for much longer to come. The setting takes inspiration from series like Game of Thrones and games like Darkest Dungeon, Dark Souls & Bloodborne and currently has over 35 active players on over 80 different characters and 9 GMs. The Realm Beyond features an amazing community with a great social spirit. The setting has a rich lore with a lot to be discovered. The Realm Beyond also have access to Roll20 Pro, WorldAnvil, Compendium Books for Roll20 and many cool assets.  Everything to provide a great experience and a fun time. Comment with your Discord name or PM me it and we'll talk more :)
what system does your game use?
DnD 5e with some tweaks for more diversity, realism and fun!
Discord: Vivid Expression#1627
Discord: Xalefiction#2264
RC1988#6721
Jaras#8809
Bumping cause new players are still welcome :)
Bloodybones#5770 Darkest Dungeon? Dark Souls? Bloodborne? Sounds great!
Kinderhaulf#1852
Zanderaf#5255 if you still got some room
DigitalVariable#4376 also interested if still room
Norell#6852
Raven06#3017
If you’re still taking players, I’d love to join. Discord- David Withey#1277
Sounds interesting but I can only have Mon and Tue nights off. I live in mountain timezone. The Matrix Dragon#0154
I am very interested in this type of distributed west marches type game! jojojangles#3734
Yooooo! This sounds awesome! If yall got a spot im down thestrugg#2927
Bumping since we are still expanding! More GMs are joining so we need more players to! :D
This looks really exciting!  I'd prefer to play, but am also happy to DM.  I've run three D&D campaigns, but never played as a character before. Griffin Baker#2992
Very interested, sounds great. Discord: workablemeat#6733
Are you still looking
I'm interested in finding out more. My Discord is Rhawkas#2519
sporefiend said: Are you still looking New players are always welcome
sporefiend#2938
bump
Discord: ArchdukeOfLore#5985 Interested in learning more about this.
Interested in learning more  luoshenhua#3970
ArchdukeOfLore said: Discord: ArchdukeOfLore#5985 Interested in learning more about this. Add me, Saint Crypto #0059
Saint said: ArchdukeOfLore said: Discord: ArchdukeOfLore#5985 Interested in learning more about this. Add me, Saint Crypto #0059 Discord says you are not accepting friends right now.
Ellie#5858 me and another friend are interested in learning more.
Are you still accepting new players? If so I'd be interested. Daszfuk#0539