Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to See Map as Player

As I am putting together a game, I cannot seem to make so that the map is visible when I join as player. I am certain that it is just some button I am forgetting to push, but I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone able to help me with this?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you have fog of war turned in, it will obscure everything for players. This is a setting on the first tab of the page properties.  If you have either dynamic lighting system enabled and you don't have a token with sight that you control and/or no source of light, you won't be able to see anything. 
Thanks, that seems to have done the trick. I will try to remember your advice about the dynamic lighting system as I want to eventually start using it.