Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Campaign - Adventure

Good Morning, In about 4 months it will be my turn to GM. I know that (unless it is horrible) that we will be playing the new WOTC Icewind Dale. I would like to start prepping (I only have a few hours a week and like to set up the macros and rollable tables in advance... Yes well in advance). But when I go to a new game I am unable to see how to add a module... I can add the short adventures but neither I, nor the other GM, could figure out how to add the longer modules. Am I missing something? Is that content only available in a brand new game? And can't be leveraged in any other existing games? ps: Maybe the wrong category but wasn't sure where to post. Soon to be GM.
Yes, you must start a new game with it (unless you have access to the Transmogrifier...)