Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace product suggestions to create battlemaps of the Crystalsands Tundra

Hi all, I've been browsing the marketplace for over an hour looking for something to create the frozen desert landscape of the Crystalsands Tundra in the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount. Thus far I've not found anything great for this.  Anyone have some suggestions? 
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I added it to my list of battlemaps and tokens to make in the future. I don't have anything for this yet but I love drawing crystals, snow, and sand, so I'm sure I'll come up with something gorgeous after I work through my commission backlog and the kits I'm working on right now. Eventually I'll have it made, though chances are good someone without a queue of commissions to do might beat me to it. :) Always room for more battlemaps.