We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Accept
Advertisement Create a free account

Ch. 8: The Adventurers Explore the Mine and find Elgin!

1592803283
Dungeon Master (GM): Hello Devin! &nbsp; Devin M.: Hello. &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Hello Chris! &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Evening. Sorry about last week. Daughter came home and things got out of control. :) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok! Hello Phoenix! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Ok, let's get things rolling here. So the Gob Rats are dealt with. and you can go back to the shaft and go on down. &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: We crank the elevator down then &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok borimor starts cranking away as the elevator travels downwards with each crank. any dwarf want to roll on how far down you might be? &nbsp; DETERMINE APPROXIMATE DEPTH UNDERGROUND For Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter Chance to Detect is ≤&nbsp; 50 % Percentage Rolled:&nbsp; 78 % &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): heh, ok, Borimor isn't quite sure, but he guesstimates it was at least 200 ft down &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: He was thrown off by having to crank &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, again the passage goes off to either side of the elevator, so take your pick which way you go ha ha yea, borimor! &nbsp; Dix Ashien: So he was a little cranky? :) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): oh geez ha ha &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Before we go deeper in, would you like a couple goodberries Borimor? Got six." &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter Says, "Sure, I'll have a couple" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Goodberry#content" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Goodberry#content</a> ok, so you reach a fork that splits right or left which one do you take? &nbsp; Phoenix: Norrila'll hand over four berries, that's 4hp of healing. &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok Hello Zenny! &nbsp; Zenny: Hi Sorry about being late &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: We take the fork hehe left or right&gt; &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "Left, of course!" &nbsp; Devin M.: Left. &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "Of course? I am ok with that, but isn't THE RIGHT something to be pursued too?" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): as you move up towards another split in the passage you note about 4 holes at floor level here! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): as you get about halfway down again, the dog that is commanded to alert the party starts barking....It's more Gob Rats with red Glowing eyes! &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Says, "Wonderful. This mine's infested with them." &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you can make init rolls now &nbsp; WEAPON INITIATIVE ROLL: Gob Rat the Gob Rat , gets ready to make an attack move! Weapon INIT Roll:&nbsp; 5 The rest of Init Rolls Deleted for Space. Start of Round 1 Start of Turn 1 for Beta (10) &nbsp; Phoenix: Move and that's it Start of Turn 1 for Gob Rat #04 (7) &nbsp; Gob Rat #04, Attacks with the BITE at Beta enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 2 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! Plus chance for disease starting at 30% for first 10 HP damage and additional 30% more for each 10 damage thereafter! ok, a hit for 2 Start of Turn 1 for Norrila (5) &nbsp; Phoenix: Can she move up to #4? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): you should have 90 ft of movement right now as you are not engaged yet &nbsp; Phoenix: Yeah &nbsp; Norrila the Fighter/Thief, attacks with the LONG SWORD (Double Specialized; 3.5ft) at Gob Rat #04 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 9 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 11 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 10 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss! Start of Turn 1 for Heward (5) &nbsp; Heward the Henchman Fighter, attacks with the BROAD SWORD (Specialized; 3.5ft) at Gob Rat #04 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 7 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 6 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; It seems that Gob Rat #04 is defeated! Start of Turn 1 for Gob Rat #01 (5) &nbsp; Gob Rat #01, Attacks with the BITE at Heward enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; -3 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 3 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! Plus chance for disease starting at 30% for first 10 HP damage and additional 30% more for each 10 damage thereafter! a hit for 3 Start of Turn 1 for Gob Rat #05 (4) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Heward has 2 hp left ok attacks either Norrila or Beta:&nbsp; 3 Norilla &nbsp; Gob Rat #05, Attacks with the BITE at Norrila enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 9 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! Plus chance for disease starting at 30% for first 10 HP damage and additional 30% more for each 10 damage thereafter! a miss
1592803310
Start of Turn 1 for Gob Rat #03 (4) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Gob Rat #03, Attacks with the BITE at Hobb enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 10 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! Plus chance for disease starting at 30% for first 10 HP damage and additional 30% more for each 10 damage thereafter! a miss Start of Turn 1 for Hobb (3) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): make a move here Hobb &nbsp; Hobb the Henchman Fighter, attacks with the BROAD SWORD (Specialized; 3.5ft) at Gob Rat #03 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 7 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 8 It seems that Gob Rat #03 is defeated! Start of Turn 1 for Puto Magee (3) &nbsp; Puto Magee the Ranger, Attacks with the SHORT SWORD (2ft) at Gob Rat #02 enemy! &nbsp; Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 11 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 7 &nbsp;L HP Damage! a miss &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for Borimor Redbeard (3) &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard the Fighter, strikes with the BATTLE AXE (4ft: Two-Handed) at Gob Rat #02 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 15 for&nbsp; 7 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss Start of Turn 1 for Alfa (2) &nbsp; Phoenix: Alfa will just hang out in the back and stay put &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for Fuci Lumet (2) &nbsp; Fuci Lumet the Fighter/Cleric, attacks with the BROAD SWORD (Specialized; 3.5ft) at Gob Rat #05 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 12 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for Gob Rat #02 (2) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): attacks either puto or borimor:&nbsp; 6 Borimor &nbsp; Gob Rat #02, Attacks with the Claws at Borimor Redbeard enemy! Right Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 13 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! Left Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 10 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 2 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! one claw at a time so missed Start of Turn 1 for Char (1) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): what will Char the dog do? &nbsp; Phoenix: Char will move up and attack rat 1 &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok &nbsp; Char, Attacks with the Bite at Gob Rat #01 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! &nbsp; It seems that Gob Rat #01 is defeated! &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for Levin Quinley (1) &nbsp; Levin Quinley, Attacks with the SPEAR (6ft) at Gob Rat #02 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 17 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 2 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;L HP Piercing Damage! Range if Thrown: 10 / 20 (-2) / 30 ft (-5 To Hit) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss Start of Turn 1 for Dix Ashien (-2) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, ranger two rats left, make your move! &nbsp; Dix Ashien the Ranger, Fires FLIGHT ARROW (18") with SHORT BOW (3ft) at Gob Rat #05 enemy! Point Blank Range is: 6ft to 30ft Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 17 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 12 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Damage! Gets 2 arrow attacks per turn. Make sure to note # of arrows fired! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss! &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for 2nd Attacks (-20) &nbsp; Gob Rat #05, Attacks with the Claws at Norrila enemy! Right Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 12 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! Left Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 14 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 2 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! &nbsp; Fuci Lumet the Fighter/Cleric, attacks with the BROAD SWORD (Specialized; 3.5ft) at Gob Rat #05 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 16 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 5 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss &nbsp; Zenny: oof &nbsp; Dix Ashien the Ranger, Fires FLIGHT ARROW (18") with SHORT BOW (3ft) at Gob Rat #05 enemy! Point Blank Range is: 6ft to 30ft Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 14 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 14 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Damage! Gets 2 arrow attacks per turn. Make sure to note # of arrows fired! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok that missed as well! Any other 2nd attacks? &nbsp;
1592803340
Start of Round 2 Start of Turn 2 for Beta (10) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): staying in the back? &nbsp; Beta, Attacks with the Bite at Gob Rat #05 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 12 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Gob Rat #04 (7) Start of Turn 2 for Norrila (5) &nbsp; Norrila the Fighter/Thief, attacks with the LONG SWORD (Double Specialized; 3.5ft) at Gob Rat #05 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 5 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 14 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a hit! It seems that Gob Rat #05 is defeated! &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Heward (5) &nbsp; Heward the Henchman Fighter, Attacks with the SHORT SWORD (2ft) at Gob Rat #02 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 6 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; It seems that Gob Rat #02 is defeated! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok that got them all! I did forget the rodent's second attacks but oh well ok so retreat back down to go to the next passage down? &nbsp; Phoenix: Skipped most of the second attacks I think, but it's no biggie. &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): yea mainly the rodents &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: go down I guess &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): it comes to a dead end but not more Gob Rats &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: down again &nbsp; Phoenix: What's all the white stuff? Different kind of stone? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): the silver, is my best guess &nbsp; Levin Quinley: Veins of silver ore? &nbsp; Zenny: This is a silver mine, after all &nbsp; Phoenix: Ah, that makes sesne. &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): i'm looking for the description for here, i have part of it, just not the physical description of the cave &nbsp; Phoenix: A lot of sense. Dungeon Master (GM): ok so there isn't one but what you see on the map is someone cradled under blankets in a bedroll, frightened of your presence here, you see the remains of what are likely gob rats, you see a spring on the far end surrounded by mushrooms and stalactites and stalagmites &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Shoot to kill Haha collect the 2k gold &nbsp; Devin M.: <a href="https://youtu.be/8K-PferH-PQ" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/8K-PferH-PQ</a> &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): you see a short sword near the frightened individual &nbsp; Phoenix: Well we should see if it's Elgin first &nbsp; Levin Quinley: Where do we see this? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): the individual is in the north part of the cave &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "You there - what are you afraid of?" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): the individual says, "go away! Don't harm me!, Are you Lycans?!, I thought they were afraid of silver!' &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "We're not "Lycans." In fact, i don't even know what those are. " &nbsp; Levin Quinley The Hairfeet Halfling Cleric Of Lightning Says, "Manbeasts." &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "Were Creatures, humanoids infected by the bites of other lycans, they transform when the moon is full!" &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "Ahhh, I see. " &nbsp; &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Who are you? Ya look like Elgin" &nbsp; &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "I am Soven" ok since you see his face now He looks just like that picture &nbsp; Levin Quinley: Gross. &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Its William Defoe hehe but its Elgin &nbsp; Zenny: lmao
1592803365
Dungeon Master (GM): yea, to you he looks like elgin and silly me should have used the token image and not the handout but still you would know &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Willem Defoe - the "Green Goblin"? YIKES &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "...Are you sure your name is Soven?" &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "I am Soven!", while clutching the blankets &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Ya look just like Elgin, so ya need to come with us." &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Well it looks like we've found our quarry." &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: babbles, "They're dead all of them! and we'll be dead too you'll see!" &nbsp; Levin Quinley: Unless he's someone else magically disguised as a scapegoat. &nbsp; Phoenix: Bounty is for him, dead or alive, right? &nbsp; &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "Who's dead?" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): yep but you'll need to show proof if he's dead &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: looks at you confused, "Did someone die?", "Are you hiding too?" &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Have you been to Anee-Onna's? Do you know who she is? &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "You just said they were all dead?" &nbsp; Levin Quinley The Hairfeet Halfling Cleric Of Lightning Says, "The gobs." &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief whispers "Makes little difference to me if we take him captive or merely drag his corpse back to town. Though I will say, it's likely safer to drag a corpse than a possible werewolf." &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): He seems to perk up and snap out of it a moment, "Alee-Onna?! Is she ok?!" &nbsp; Levin Quinley: Usually worth more alive, though. &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Who ever you say ya are we have a bounty to collect on ya, so come along" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Bounty is 2000 gold either way." &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "Hell no, I'm not going anywhere!" "We'll be helpless once we leave the cave!" &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "Do you know any reason Alee-Onna WOULDN'T be ok?" &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Alee Onna is deader then them damn rats had her throat cut out many say ya did it, dead or alive your comin ta town" &nbsp; Levin Quinley The Hairfeet Halfling Cleric Of Lightning Says, "Livesaloneisastart." &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "If the Lycans find out where she lives, she will be in grave danger!" &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Lycan s ? How many are there?" &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "She is dead?! sobs, "The coins, the coins, where are the coins!" he says, "How long has it been?" &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "YOU took the coins. Or so we are told" &nbsp; Phoenix: Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Two weeks I believe." &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "There are many lycans, I do not now the exact number!" &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Grabs Elgin &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: he hollers, "Noooooooooo!, It is much too late to save her now!" sobs &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: If he fights back beat him down &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): that will require a grappling check if you try to grab him &nbsp;
1592803393
Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Someone tie him up and gag him, we don't need him to alert every damn rat in here." &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "Calm down sir, you&nbsp; are &nbsp;Elgin yes?" &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: resisting, he says, "No I'm Soven!" &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter, WRESTLES with Elgin the Wolf enemy! Wrestling Move Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;With A: Type Of Attack 7 Attack Roll Damage Wrestle Move 20+ 1 Bear Hug* 19 1 Arm Twist 18 1 Kick 17 1 Trip 16 1 Elbow Smash 15 1 Arm Lock* 14 1 Leg Twist 13 1 Leg Lock 12 1 Throw 11 1Gouge 10 1 Elbow Smash 9 1 Leg Lock* 8 1 Headlock* 7 1 Throw 6 1 Gouge 5 1 Kick 4 1 Arm Lock* 3 1 Gouge 2 1 Headlock* 1 1 Leg Twist Less Than 1: 1 Bear Hug* *Hold Can Be Maintained From Round To Round, Until Broken. &nbsp; Levin Quinley: Howis that pronounced. &nbsp; Zenny: Foo-Chi &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Cant click on the blanket &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): that is a hit with a throw to the ground for 1 subdual damage &nbsp; Zenny: or Few i suppose &nbsp; Levin Quinley: Soven is pronounced Foo-Chi? &nbsp; Zenny: Oh, i thought you were referring to my character. Phoenix thought it was "Fucky" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): I put the token down now so you can click it and all &nbsp; Levin Quinley: ... &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "Have you ALWAYS been Soven?" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ha ha ha! &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter, WRESTLES with Elgin the Wolf enemy! Wrestling Move Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 19 &nbsp;With A: Type Of Attack 9 Attack Roll Damage Wrestle Move 20+ 1 Bear Hug* 19 1 Arm Twist 18 1 Kick 17 1 Trip 16 1 Elbow Smash 15 1 Arm Lock* 14 1 Leg Twist 13 1 Leg Lock 12 1 Throw 11 1Gouge 10 1 Elbow Smash 9 1 Leg Lock* 8 1 Headlock* 7 1 Throw 6 1 Gouge 5 1 Kick 4 1 Arm Lock* 3 1 Gouge 2 1 Headlock* 1 1 Leg Twist Less Than 1: 1 Bear Hug* *Hold Can Be Maintained From Round To Round, Until Broken. &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says groggly from being slammed to the floor, "For as long as i remember yes!" if you did attempt that it's a fumble &nbsp; CRITICAL FUMBLE ROLL OF 1 For Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter results in: Fumble Roll 70 Result Weapon Breaks Effect Your weapon breaks, base 100% chance, -20% for each '+' or ability of weapon. Save DC Percentile &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok there was no weapon used so you just hurt an arm a bit in the process he's still on the ground &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Keep beating him into submission &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, let's init then
1592803421
Elgin the Wolf the Human Thief, gets ready to try an OVERBEARING! Overbearing INIT:&nbsp; 4 &nbsp; Levin Quinley: “ You'll regret that, if he transforms!" &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter, gets ready to WRESTLE! Wrestle INIT Roll:&nbsp; 5 &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): any one else going to try and wrestle Elgin into submission? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Go down fighting for the Dwarves he killed &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): he hasn't reached for his sword &nbsp; &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Points broad sword at Elgin &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): so just between borimor and elgin? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Just makes it easier for me &nbsp; Levin Quinley: What if the Gob Rats were ratweres? &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "Submit." &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): he backs away against the cave wall, with hands in the air &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "No one gets hurt if you come along with us. If you're not who we need, you'll be fine." &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter, WRESTLES with Elgin the Wolf enemy! &nbsp; Wrestling Move Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 3 &nbsp;With A: Type Of Attack 19 Attack Roll Damage Wrestle Move 20+ 1 Bear Hug* 19 1 Arm Twist 18 1 Kick 17 1 Trip 16 1 Elbow Smash 15 1 Arm Lock* 14 1 Leg Twist 13 1 Leg Lock 12 1 Throw 11 1Gouge 10 1 Elbow Smash 9 1 Leg Lock* 8 1 Headlock* 7 1 Throw 6 1 Gouge 5 1 Kick 4 1 Arm Lock* 3 1 Gouge 2 1 Headlock* 1 1 Leg Twist Less Than 1: 1 Bear Hug* *Hold Can Be Maintained From Round To Round, Until Broken. &nbsp; Phoenix: Norrila the Fighter/Thief gives an order to Beta RETRIEVAL SPECIFIC: &nbsp;With this skill the master simply points at an object which the dog then attempts to recover. The dog picks up an item in the designated area. It then looks to its master for a visual signal such as a nod or shake of the head. If correct the dog returns the item to its master; if incorrect it drops the item and selects another repeating the process. Clearly this could be a tedious process. Beta will snag Elgin's shortsword &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok ok what do you do now that you have Elgin/Soven at sword point? &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Anyone have rope?" &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Come wit us or I'll beat ya s'more" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Puto does not have rope &nbsp; &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "I'd do what he says. That dwarf doesn't play around!" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): he just keeps his arms raised and does what you tell him to &nbsp; Levin Quinley: No rope. &nbsp; Phoenix: Lmao did no one bring rope? &nbsp; Zenny: No rope &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Get up and come with us" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): he does so so you go back down the passage to the shaft with him in front of you? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Yep &nbsp; Zenny: yes &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): do you go back up now? or explore the passage beyond? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Go up and out got our bounty &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): alright ok you guys actually arrived earlier in the day so it's actually still daylight when you emerged &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Head back to town &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, how do you do that? &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "Is there any value to taking him by Alee-Onna's?"
1592803455
Borimor Redbeard: climb down the mountain follow the trail &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): suddenly from behind you a howl is to be heard as a humanoid wolf like creature emerges at the top of the mine opening! &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "I doubt so. Just head straight back to town." &nbsp; Zenny: Aw sheet &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Elgin/Soven drops to his knees in a fit of laughter what do you do now? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: He who laughs last laughs best off with his head!! &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "Why are you laughing?! We need to&nbsp; run! " &nbsp; Phoenix: I'm pretty sure it's time to fucking&nbsp; run &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "I suspect that the best action here is to RUN! Drag Elgin if we have to" &nbsp; Phoenix: Someone chop off Elgin's head and we book it &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Elgin/Soven just curls up and continues to laugh out loud! &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Grab Elgin and drag him as I run &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, so it's a run down the tracks then? &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Grabs Elgin's other arm and speeds him along &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Yes &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Elgin tries to resist and actually tries to head back to the mine! &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Just kill him and run!" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): another grapple check here if you miss he heads for the opening &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Not witout the bounty I'm not He needs to pay" &nbsp; Dix Ashien the Human Ranger, WRESTLES with Elgin the Wolf enemy! &nbsp; Wrestling Move Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 10 &nbsp;With A: Type Of Attack 2 Attack Roll Damage Wrestle Move 20+ 1 Bear Hug* 19 1 Arm Twist 18 1 Kick 17 1 Trip 16 1 Elbow Smash 15 1 Arm Lock* 14 1 Leg Twist 13 1 Leg Lock 12 1 Throw 11 1Gouge 10 1 Elbow Smash 9 1 Leg Lock* 8 1 Headlock* 7 1 Throw 6 1 Gouge 5 1 Kick 4 1 Arm Lock* 3 1 Gouge 2 1 Headlock* 1 1 Leg Twist Less Than 1: 1 Bear Hug* *Hold Can Be Maintained From Round To Round, Until Broken. &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "Take his head or a hand, anything works" &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard the Dwarf Fighter, WRESTLES with Elgin the Wolf enemy! &nbsp; Wrestling Move Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 6 &nbsp;With A: Type Of Attack 8 Attack Roll Damage Wrestle Move 20+ 1 Bear Hug* 19 1 Arm Twist 18 1 Kick 17 1 Trip 16 1 Elbow Smash 15 1 Arm Lock* 14 1 Leg Twist 13 1 Leg Lock 12 1 Throw 11 1Gouge 10 1 Elbow Smash 9 1 Leg Lock* 8 1 Headlock* 7 1 Throw 6 1 Gouge 5 1 Kick 4 1 Arm Lock* 3 1 Gouge 2 1 Headlock* 1 1 Leg Twist Less Than 1: 1 Bear Hug* *Hold Can Be Maintained From Round To Round, Until Broken. &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): the werewolf leaps to the front of the entrance now as Borimor restrains Elgin/Soven in a headlock! &nbsp; Devin M.: It's his twin brother! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): you had heard other howls in the distance after this one howled the first time
1592803728
Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "I dpn" oops &nbsp; Phoenix: From the mine or towards the bridge? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "I say we kill him now and see what the wolves do " &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): the wolf is in front of the mine Elgin/Soven was trying to run towards it! While in the headlock he exclaims, "Cut the cables fools!" &nbsp; Devin M.: I should go now, or I won't rest well. Goodbye &amp; goodnight. &nbsp; Elgin/Soven: says, "Get in the mine carts!" he exclaims! OK bye Devin! &nbsp; Zenny: I'll hop into a cart How many can fit? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Lets get in the carts &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): half the party in each one Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Assists Borimor in moving Soven into a cart &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): the wolf is attacking so some of you will have to fend him off first! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): the wolf is attacking so some of you will have to fend him off first! &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Ok, I am confused. where is Soven? Does anyone still have him? &nbsp;The rest of the Init Rolls deleted for space. &nbsp; Phoenix: Everyone just get in carts and we can shoot the rope to cut it &nbsp; In the cart with Borimor yes &nbsp; Phoenix: ? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): this is where you will also either attack or move into the carts (Borimor &amp; Dix), Borimor already released the brakes in both carts pulling the levers all the way up before you entered the mine he did that &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Ok, so you want "weapons/fighting" init's even from those in the carts? Got it Dungeon Master (GM): does he stall the wolf or run to the cart? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: stall &nbsp; Phoenix: I'd say run We get everyone in the carts and cut the cords using arrows &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): remember someone has to cut the cable! &nbsp; &nbsp;
1592803768
Start of Round 1 Start of Turn 1 for Puto Magee (9) &nbsp; Puto Magee the Ranger, Attacks with the SHORT SWORD (2ft) at Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope) enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 14 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 5 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 5 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): it missed! Start of Turn 1 for Char (8) &nbsp; Phoenix: Just getting in a cart Start of Turn 1 for Levin Quinley (7) &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "Can the dogs not stall the beast?!" &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "Canine versus canine?" &nbsp; Norrila Vita The Elf Fighter/Thief Says, "I imagine they'd turn tail and run, but I can try." &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): dog eat dog! what will devin's Levin do? &nbsp; Phoenix: Get into a cart I'd say He's slower than the rest of us Start of Turn 1 for Beta (6) &nbsp; Phoenix: Y'all mind if I kill Elgin real quick and we just take his corpse for the bounty? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Good plan to me :) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): he'll still put up a fight &nbsp; Zenny: but what if it's not him? &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Are we 100% CERTAIN this IS Elgin? &nbsp; Phoenix: He's insane either way, and certainly knows Alee-Onna. He seems to know what Elgin would know &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Looks like Elgin talks like Elgin Good enough for Borimor &nbsp; &nbsp; Beta, Attacks with the Bite at Elgin the Wolf enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; -1 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 7 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! Worst case scenario we just incap him and take him in the cart. &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for Elgin the Wolf (5) &nbsp; Elgin the Wolf the Human Thief, Swings a PUNCH at Beta enemy! Fist Punch Strike Hits An AC Of&nbsp; 15 &nbsp;With A: Type Of Attack 7 KO% 97 % Attack Roll / Punch Damage / % K.O. 20+ Haymaker 2 10% 19 Wild Swing 0 1% 18 Rabbit Punch 1 3% 17 Kidney Punch 1 5% 16 Glancing Blow 1 2% 15 Jab 2 6% 14 Uppercut 1 8% 13 Hook 2 9% 12 Kidney Punch 1 5% 11 Hook 2 10% 10 Glancing Blow 1 3% 9 Combination 1 10% 8 Uppercut 1 9% 7 Combination 2 10% 6 Jab 2 8% 5 Glancing Blow 1 3% 4 Rabbit Punch 2 5% 3 Hook 2 12% 2 Uppercut 2 15% 1 Wild Swing 0 2% Less Than 1 Haymaker 2 25% a miss Start of Turn 1 for Alfa (3) &nbsp; Alfa, Attacks with the Bite at Elgin the Wolf enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 9 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 3 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss Start of Turn 1 for Fuci Lumet (3) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): again i remind you about the cable needing cut! &nbsp; Phoenix: We can shoot it with arrows, can't be too hard If we cut the cable the carts go immediately don't they? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): it's really thick they will need pushed, you are on a level surface &nbsp; Phoenix: Ah, alright &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): once over the ledge it's all down hill &nbsp; Zenny: Can i cut the cable? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok so what will Fuci do? yes &nbsp; Zenny: Does it require a check or anything or ? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): no i'll let you automatically hit at it where are you at when you try to cut it? right where you are standing? &nbsp; Zenny: I'll move up to the carts and do i if possible &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you do so and your first chop isn't enough to cut all the way through yet!
1592803794
Start of Turn 1 for Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope) (2) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): he attacks Puto &nbsp; Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope), Attacks with the BITE at Puto Magee enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; -1 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! Plus victim has a percentage chance to contract Lycanthropy equal to the amount of damage taken after end of combat! a hit for 4 Start of Turn 1 for Norrila (1) &nbsp; Norrila the Fighter/Thief, attacks with the LONG SWORD (Double Specialized; 3.5ft) at Elgin the Wolf enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 2 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 5 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 9 &nbsp;L HP Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 5 Start of Turn 1 for Heward (1) &nbsp; Phoenix: He anywhere close to dead yet? Yeesh &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): maybe so Heward? Help Puto? or help fuci or jump in cart? &nbsp; Zenny: He's gonna help fuci &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok, he takes another chop at the cable where Fuci cut but it still did not sever yet &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for Borimor Redbeard (1) &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Borimor will try to cut the cable between the carts &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): you do note that it may take more than a single chop to cut through still! still going with that action? &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Yes &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok Start of Turn 1 for Dix Ashien (-4) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): what is Dix thinking of doing here? &nbsp; Dix Ashien: What's "Elgin's" status? What's he trying to do? My primary intent is to ensure he can't get away &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): he's fighting back against those that attacked him &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Can I attempt to make a non-lethal damage attack? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): yep &nbsp; Dix Ashien the Human Ranger, Swings a PUNCH at Elgin the Wolf enemy! Fist Punch Strike Hits An AC Of&nbsp; 6 &nbsp;With A: Type Of Attack 8 KO% 89 % Attack Roll / Punch Damage / % K.O. 20+ Haymaker 2 10% 19 Wild Swing 0 1% 18 Rabbit Punch 1 3% 17 Kidney Punch 1 5% 16 Glancing Blow 1 2% 15 Jab 2 6% 14 Uppercut 1 8% 13 Hook 2 9% 12 Kidney Punch 1 5% 11 Hook 2 10% 10 Glancing Blow 1 3% 9 Combination 1 10% 8 Uppercut 1 9% 7 Combination 2 10% 6 Jab 2 8% 5 Glancing Blow 1 3% 4 Rabbit Punch 2 5% 3 Hook 2 12% 2 Uppercut 2 15% 1 Wild Swing 0 2% Less Than 1 Haymaker 2 25% &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): you hammer him with an uppercut but it's not enough to KO him! &nbsp; Phoenix: Knocking him out is really unreliable so I'm just going with stabbing/biting him unconscious and then patching him up in the cart &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: (Elgin is a half lycan/ vampire and the lycans want him on their side) &nbsp; Start of Turn 1 for Hobb (-4) &nbsp; Zenny: wat &nbsp; Phoenix: Shame we don't have any wooden stakes &nbsp; Zenny: Hobb is gonna help out Puto. How should he do that you think? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): by attacking or wrestling the beast &nbsp; Phoenix: Honestly I think our best bet is just getting everyone into the carts, cutting the wire, and then getting out of here. &nbsp; Dix Ashien:  &nbsp; Phoenix: Whoever pushes the carts to get them started can just hop into the last one &nbsp; Zenny: Yeah, that's true. Hobb is just gonna back up and hope Puto comes with &nbsp;
1592803822
Start of Turn 1 for 2nd Attacks (-5) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): any 2nd attacks? &nbsp; Phoenix: Yep Fuci and Norrila at least &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok &nbsp; Zenny: Yeah, can Fuci hit the cord again? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): only if he specializes in the weapon used to cut the cable &nbsp; Zenny: Yeah, he's using his broadsword. He hits it again then &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok 2nd one and it cuts through more but still not fully Norrila now &nbsp; Norrila the Fighter/Thief, attacks with the LONG SWORD (Double Specialized; 3.5ft) at Elgin the Wolf enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 11 &nbsp;S/M or&nbsp; 11 &nbsp;L HP Damage! Oooo That's a lotta' damage &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): it drops him now! he's at -7! &nbsp; Start of Round 2 Start of Turn 2 for Puto Magee (9) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): what will you have puto do? if he retreats hte wolf gets to attack him he can try to parry &nbsp; Phoenix: Can't he disengage? Half movement or something "Withdraw" I think it's called &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: attack &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger Says, "Sic the dogs on the wolf!! We need to MOVE!" &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): when you retreat in 1e/2e the opponent automatically gets to attack you but I will let you parry, so you can roll the parry so does he retreat or attack? &nbsp; Phoenix: That's if you straight up run &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: retreat &nbsp; Phoenix: If you move at half movement it doesn't provoke an AoO Ah, it's 1/3 movement &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): where do you see the info because i will need to have a look &nbsp; Phoenix: 2E PHB 97 Page 97 that is &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): if you run away he attacks you get no parry, if you just retreat a little you get to parry the attack ok thanks! &nbsp; Phoenix: Move as far back as possible without provoking an AoO &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): so your full speed at 1/3 movement i'm looking at something &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: BRB &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Mode: Unencumbered / Armored or Encumbered / Armored and Encumbered Combat 12ft / 9ft / 6ft so 4ft back you can move at 1/3 speed roll the parry roll i need to see it's info &nbsp; Puto Magee the Elf Ranger, taking a defensive stance, uses a weapon or shield to PARRY an opponent's attempt to strike! Parrying reduces a non-warrior character's Armor Class by one-half his level. Warriors who choose to parry reduce their AC by one-half their level, plus one. &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: back &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok &nbsp; Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope), Attacks with the BITE at Puto Magee enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; -1 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! Plus victim has a percentage chance to contract Lycanthropy equal to the amount of damage taken after end of combat! he would still hit you Start of Turn 2 for Char (8) &nbsp; Char, Attacks with the Bite at Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope) enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 6 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): hit hits but doesn't hurt him! &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Levin Quinley (7) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Levin is in a cart &nbsp; Phoenix: Have Levin CLW Heward &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok &nbsp;
1592803851
&nbsp; Levin Quinley, praying to Yondalla, and laying a hand upon the injured Heward, casts a CURE LIGHT WOUNDS Spell! Level 1 Cleric * Necromatic (reversible) &nbsp; Components V,S Casting Time 5 &nbsp;Segments Range Touch Duration Permanent Area of Effect Creature Touched Saving Throw None Healing: &nbsp; 4 &nbsp;Hit Points &nbsp; &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Beta (6) &nbsp; Phoenix: move to a mine cart &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Elgin the Wolf (5) Start of Turn 2 for Alfa (3) &nbsp; Phoenix: Stay in the cart Start of Turn 2 for Fuci Lumet (3) &nbsp; Zenny: I'll chop the cord &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok and this time the cord is cut all the way through! the carts are free of the pulley system! &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope) (2) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): attacks Char or Puto:&nbsp; 1 Char &nbsp; Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope), Attacks with the Claws at Char enemy! Right Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 2 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! Left Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; -1 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 3 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! 1 damage with right claw right now Start of Turn 2 for Norrila (1) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): with Elgin down, you folks need to drag him into a cart! &nbsp; Phoenix: Stabalize Elgin, is that a Wisdom roll? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): yes, unless you have some sort of 1st aid skill &nbsp; Phoenix: &nbsp; Dix Ashien The Human Ranger drags Elgin to a cart and places him inside. Then starts pushing the carts &nbsp; WISDOM CHECK For Norrila Vita the Fighter/Thief &nbsp; Rolls:&nbsp; 8 &nbsp;Needs ≤&nbsp; 13 &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): dix does the first action first...dragging to the cart ok so Norrila has him stable, no more blood loss &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Heward (1) &nbsp; Zenny: He's gonna chop he rope &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok i assume between the two carts so that's the 2nd chop and looks like you need to go a little bit more yet Start of Turn 2 for Borimor Redbeard (1) &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: He has been working on the cable to the first cart if thats cut he starts pushing it &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok that would be the 3rd cut and it is severed now! &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Dix Ashien (-4) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): dix drags Elgin over to the cart &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for Hobb (-4) &nbsp; Fuci Lumet The Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric Says, "Don't leave without us Borimor! We need half in each cart, not just you!" Hobb is gonna go o the front cart &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard The Dwarf Fighter Says, "Get in the cart then!" &nbsp; Start of Turn 2 for 2nd Attacks (-5) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): any 2nd attacks? the wolf gets one on Char &nbsp; Zenny: Fuci's rope is broken correct? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): yes the cable is fully cut in both places now &nbsp; Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope), Attacks with the Claws at Char enemy! Right Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 13 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! Left Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 6 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 4 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! a hit for 4
1592803875
Start of Round 3 Start of Turn 3 for Puto Magee (9) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Puto can fully retreat now without worrying since the wolf concentrated on char now &nbsp; Start of Turn 3 for Char (8) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): what will the dog do? &nbsp; Phoenix: Elgin is stabalized right? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): yep &nbsp; Phoenix: Just attack I guess, unless he can parry/dodge or something &nbsp; Char, Attacks with the Bite at Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope) enemy! Strike Hits an AC of&nbsp; 11 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 6 &nbsp;S/M/L HP Piercing Damage! &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): a miss1 Start of Turn 3 for Levin Quinley (7) Start of Turn 3 for Beta (6) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): gets in a cart now? &nbsp; Phoenix: Yep Start of Turn 3 for Elgin the Wolf (5) Start of Turn 3 for Alfa (3) Start of Turn 3 for Fuci Lumet (3) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): Help get Elgin in the cart or just get in the cat? cart &nbsp; Zenny: I'll help him in &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok &nbsp; Start of Turn 3 for Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope) (2) &nbsp; Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope), Attacks with the Claws at Char enemy! Right Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; -3 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 2 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! Left Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 14 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! a hit for 2 Start of Turn 3 for Norrila (1) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): what is she doing? &nbsp; Phoenix: Fucing booking it &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok Start of Turn 3 for Heward (1) &nbsp; Phoenix: And whacking whatever cord there is Fuci's one I think &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): they are both severed &nbsp; Start of Turn 3 for Borimor Redbeard (1) &nbsp; Phoenix: Oh, alright then, even better &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: Pushing the cart &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok it begins to go down the mountain! &nbsp; Start of Turn 3 for Dix Ashien (-4) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): I guess dix pushes the other cart? &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Hopping into the cart behind Elgin. &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Or push if no one else is &nbsp; Phoenix: I think you're it &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): you could have hobb do that since he's the last one in outside of char the dog &nbsp; Dix Ashien: I'll push, then hop in once moving &nbsp; Start of Turn 3 for Hobb (-4) Start of Turn 3 for 2nd Attacks (-5) &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): ok so hobbs jumps in as you push Char runs ways from the lycan &nbsp; Loup-Garou (Lowland Lycanthrope), Attacks with the Claws at Char enemy! Right Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 5 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 3 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! Left Claws Strike Hits: AC&nbsp; 1 &nbsp;For&nbsp; 3 &nbsp;S/M/L Slashing Damage! it's left claws hit for 3 let's get a better idea of who is in which cart here &nbsp; Phoenix: Do you think a bar of chocolate would be able to kill a werewolf? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): heh, I know of a dogs that eat a whole chocolate cake and lives like one a cousin had and a friend had ok good idea there the person in front where the #01 and 2 are is the driver that works the lever go ahead arrange them into the drawn carts &nbsp; Phoenix: Ah there's 11 of us &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): so basically 6 in each &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: BRB &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): so hobb and Norrila will drive the carts? make any changes here now! then we either do the mine cart chase or stop here &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: back stop here &nbsp; Zenny: Could we stop here? &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): certainly so it's hobb and norrila as drivers for sure? &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Stopping here works for me. I have an 0830 meeting in the morning &nbsp; Dungeon Master (GM): alright then! Ok, guys thank you all for playing tonight and see you all next week! &nbsp; Borimor Redbeard: CYA Next week &nbsp; Phoenix: Thanks for DMing! See you next week &nbsp; Zenny: Bye, seeya Thank you &nbsp; Dix Ashien: Take care all. See you in a week. &nbsp;