Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20 DM AI

Since finding nice people and a game you can join is like finding a unicorn, bigfoot, and the loch ness monster I suggest adding a DM AI so those of us who cant find a game if we prayed for one so those of us who pay can feel like we are not throwing our money down a pit leading to a utter wasteland.
how would that even work....?  You're suggesting an AI which could actually RUN A GAME?  using what game system?
I also can't see how that would even work. I mean it would probably better to just play any multiplayer crpg for that with a few friends. And yes, There always have been much less GMs than players. And I myself am GMing 1 long term Campaign irl, and am about to start another regular session for One Shots. But in the short time I am here I at least got 4 or 5 more offers for GMing, and I simply don't have the time to prepare all of that. If you want to change that, the best way is starting to DM yourself. You controll the group, you choose with whom to play etc.
Seems like this should be a Scenario...maybe something like this? <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/313594/Night-of-the-Skulltaker-SOLO-Edition?src=hottest_filtered" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/313594/Night-of-the-Skulltaker-SOLO-Edition?src=hottest_filtered</a>
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .