Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Paid][Descent into Avernus][Speed Run/Twice a week] Tuesday and Wednesday Sessions 1 am est/10 pm pst

I have over 14 paid games a week, 1400+ hours on roll20 preping and Dming. I have over 28 years of expereince being a Dungeon Master, have multiple podcasts, youtube videos and want to run Descent into Avernus twice a week to speed through the module. We will be playing Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10 pm pst. Looking to have 3-5 players that are dedicated to meeting twice a week in order to really immerse ourselves in the game and world. We will be rolling 4d6 keep the highest , and a high stat array (17,16,15,14,14,10). Send me a message or leave one if you are interested in joining this Epic game.&nbsp; Sessions run for this group will require payment to the Game Master at the rate of $15 per person, per session. Paid at The Patreon of the Game Master. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any privacy arrangements.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/237997/avernus-wednesdayandthursday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/237997/avernus-wednesdayandthursday</a>
Have 2 players, just need 1 more to be able to start, preferably 2 more.&nbsp;
Session 0/1 Will be the 7/8th and the 8th/9th , we have 2 players ready to go with likely one more joining this week, so will start at our scheduded time. Send me a message if you would like to join or if you want to see my podcasts or youtubes to show my DMing.
We are patiently waiting for one more player, we will begin with session 0/1 this week if you want to join, and the first session will still be free to get to know us and the other players.
Session 0/1 set for next week now, join now before the adventure begins!