I have been working with Vix for over a month now on getting one of my token marker sets updated.  Vix has been a respectful and friendly representative to work with.  This is not a complaint against him or how I have been spoken to via our E-Mail chain. As I have said, it has been more than a month and I have not been able to get three images added to one of my marketplace token marker sets.  I have emailed the images (2 of the 3...), updated the linked set on my token markers, etc.  I was told that there is some sort of issue preventing token marker sets from being updated.  I this true? If so, is their any sort of update on what is causing it?  Also, what is being done about it and is their any sort of ETA on when it will be resolved? I am confused why the marketplace is so overly complicated that a request like mine is seemingly impossible to comply with.  I hope Roll20 is going to be majorly streamlining and automating the marketplace for creators so that this kind of issue is not something we will need to deal with going forward.  I fully understand the need to be highly careful with copyright, which takes time, and is labor intensive.  However, this is a better way to do things than the way we are having to do them now. Sincerely and most respectfully, PonSquared TwoCat Creations  PS:  The reason why I let out 3 of the 149 images in my set is because I was trying to get the images displayed in the set in a certain way.  As there is no way, I believe, to change the order of token markers once uploaded, I accidentally skipped three of them when I was uploading.  If I could drag images in a token marker set to the order I want them in before I link the set to the store item then this would not have happened.  I am sure being more careful than I was would have helped, too.