Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro to roll on a table

I am using Pathfinder Second Edition. I have created a table called Giant-Bag-Contents. I can roll 5d4 items from this table in the chat window with this command:  /roll [[5d4]]t[Giant-Bag-Contents] However, the results come back really ugly and I would like to have a macro that puts the results in a template. Can someone offer any suggestions? Jim
Unfortunately Table results always look the same and can't be formatted. Since you're a Pro user there may be APIs that can help, but I don't know anything about APIs (you might want to check the API-specific forum). Another alternative is to create images for each of the results on the table which will then populate the images into the chat.