Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Golden Sky Stories [LFG] [Player] [EU]

So anyone who has ever heard of golden sky stories, or anyone thats interested/already in a group of people willing to play that, id appreciate a callout!
iv never played that but im willing to try it
I love it! I would be happy to host!
Baloo said: I love it! I would be happy to host! thats great!! we only need two more player---or we could start with a host and two players! Baloo wanna open a game?
Hey hey! Two players is fine for me. It's your table, I just host it. Which is to say, let's do what you want. What does your calendar look like? One-shot or campaign? DM me, would you? Today's a busy one for me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can
brian w. said: iv never played that but im willing to try it Me and Baloo (which will probably run our adventure) are currently discussing everything in private msgs. feel free to msg me for more info and il be sure to notify you. im assuming once we have everything we need baloo will open a group game, and we will invite you--and maybe more people will join. have a good day!